1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 15: Eagles @ Cowboys

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CaptMoe, Dec 23, 2013.

1. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Coach KO

Hey bro, looking for your availability this week.
    I have to work Wednesday, Christmas day. Today and tomorrow I'm pretty wide open just need to know when exactly you're free.

201-320-4652

Moe

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

CaptMoe

Looks like thursday and Friday is my best bet. I dont have to work either day so Im farily wide open. Im especially available at night. (after 6pm)

978-697-5298
    PSN koliver0821

3. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

So neither tonight nor tomorrow are good?

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Not likely. I have a shit load of wrapping to do the next few nights. If I can squeeze one in I will but with work during the day I dont expect to be available.

5. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Ok, if you find yourself with time, text me. I'm pretty open and don't have any plans.
    Thursday night I am going out and won't be able to play but, Thursday day and Friday day/night I'm free...

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Thursday I could play up util 11am and then again after 2pm edt. Friday free all day and night.

I will let you know if I have a time today or tomorrow. Just not looking likely unless my wife is wrapping her presents too.....

7. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Texting you now...