Week 15 Game Results

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by DaGap25, Feb 5, 2013.

1. DaGap25

DaGap25 Walk On

Indianapolis 31 Houston 28

This one went right to the wire has both teams battled for the top spot in the AFC South. Houstons offense was on fire in the first half as they went up 21-10 at the mid-way point. The Colts fought back to find themselves down 28-24 with just under 3 minutes to go with the Texans driving Matt Schaub was picked off for the 2nd time on the afternoon by Vontae Davis. Colts would complete a 58 yard drive when Andrew Luck found Reggie Wayne for his 2nd td of the day on a overturned catch in the corner endzone. Texans would have a shot to tie it up or take the lead. After a deep completion to Andre Johnson, Matt Schaub made a bad decision throwing it over the middle to be picked off by Vontae Davis for their 3rd connection on the day.

Indy travels to KC next week. Then they'll be meeting again vs The Texans for a season finale.

doc4b135cb6de4da483846732.jpeg
    Reggie Wayne -(2tds) (10rec) (161yrds) (16.1avg)

Player of the Game: Andrew Luck - (18-29) (4tds)(0ints) (247yrds)
    14874.png

• Like Like x 2
  2. jay2149

jay2149 Walk On

20121211_kkt_sx4_621.0_standard_352.0.jpg The 49ers showed that they wasn't going to be bullied by the Patroits enroute to a 49 to 42 win. with second year Qb. Colin Kaepernick at the helm throwing for 359 yards on 10 of 12 passing and 4 touchdowns and 1 pick the 9ers took control early and often and the high power patroits could not recover Tom Brady sitting on the bench wishing he could take back some throws especially the two pick six'es he threw one to Whittner and the other to Rodgers but Brady still lit up the 9ers secondary with 453 yards passing but the turnovers was to much for them 49ers+Patriots+Footba_Furm.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Snozberriez8198

Snozberriez8198 10 Star Recruit

Starting the game down 21-0 after 3 turnovers was rough.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Lions Keep Playoff Hopes Alive Behind Clutch Defensive Play Over Cardinals, 28-24
    The Lions came up big in a must win to keep their small playoff chances alive with a big victory in Arizona. "Our play as of late has been better despite some key injuries but you cannot use injuries as an excuse either" coach Westcott said after the game "The Cardinals played well enough to win and we need to get better before the playoffs if we even get in still."
    Arizona under coach Seth Landrum held the Lions passing attack at bay for most of the game and kept the Cardinals chances to knock Detroit off up to the very end. "He has done wonders with his personnel and staff" Westcott said after the game "We were really on the verge of losing that game and if they can get a guy that can throw the football more accurately then watch out."
    Detroit scored their first touchdown on a Bill Bentley pick 6 and the Cardinals got effective rushing out of Bennie Wells for most of the game, beating the Lions defenders to the outside on many plays. "Tackling is a team effort really and if you give a guy like that room to bounce outside and be one-on-one with your corners and safeties then it is really opening you up for failure." Westcott said after the game.
    Detroit, building a slight 28-24 lead late in the fourth and Arizona driving and their fans getting louder by the second and seeing their playoff chances diminish as each yard was gained by the Cardinals, knew their post-season chances were on the brink of disaster.
    Until Suh, who missed 6 games and just returned from an injury stepped up and made a huge play to save their season.
    The Cardinals were on the Lions 45 yard line with little time left, and Kevin Kolb dropped back and was in the process of sacking him when he tried to get rid of the ball, right into LE Cliff Avril's hands has he went down, icing the game.
    "Blind luck won this game for us, simple as that" Westcott concluded "You don't get these kind of games back too often but this time we did." he then added "I hope we get a few more of them now!"
    4-1.PNG
    4-2.PNG 4-3.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  5. TheGreatCV

TheGreatCV Walk On

"Giants lose and lose Roll"
    Didn't get a chance to play my game because Atlanta owner never showed up. Giants lost on the Sim, and Lost FS Antrell Roll for the next 2 weeks. LAME​

6. Snozberriez8198

Ouch...at least you'll have him for playoffs

7. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Dude, that's horseshit. I would of msg Troy J and got him on auto.

8. TheGreatCV

TheGreatCV Walk On

If I make it into the playoffs... That loss put me at 8-5. I'm in the middle of the wild card race now. Most of that is my own fault throwing away games on stupid INTs but, oh well.

9. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

Cowboys thump Steelers, Win 12th Straight, Clinch NFC East

In a game that Head Coach "The Rock" could only describe as 'interesting' the Cowboys managed to just hold on to a 6 point lead to end the game. In a game dominated by the Cowboys defense and offense the Steelers managed to stay in the game on some big plays here and there. However the Cowboys were still able to grab a 20 point lead with just 3 minutes left. The Cowboys players high fived eachother on the sideline as madness ensued. Pittsburgh was able to put together a quick TD drive but even then done 13, Pittsburgh seemed content to let this one go. However after letting 40 seconds run off the clock as the Cowboys ran the clock Pittsburgh used on of their timeouts. Down 13 with a minute and twenty seconds left Pittsburgh looked to try to take, and they put together another late TD drive. With less than 20 seconds the go Pittsburgh would recover and onside kick and try to win but failed on a 30 yard pass as time expired. "Just had a hard time keeping up with their speed at the end of the game, it's fine, we'll figure it out" The Rock said in the press conference. With the win, Dallas won their 12th straight game after dropping the first 2 games of the season and celebrated being atop the NFC East again. Cowboys will play for the #1 seed vs New Orleans next week,

10. Snozberriez8198

OUCH, I JUST NOTICED THAT!!! Goes to show that 1 game can make a huge difference. Goodluck bro!!

11. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

sorry CV if i had known i would have put him on auto for you. hopefully you make playoffs