Archived Week 15 - Houston vs. Detroit

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BigSmooth33, Mar 28, 2011.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

@saintsdave75

I'm jumping the gun, per usual, but let me know your availability for this upcoming week's game.

In general, I'm free from 6 til about 9:30 PM CST all week. Work can jack me around sometimes, but I'm pretty open.

Let me know what works for you.

I'm on YIM all the time on my phone, so you can send a message at your leisure and we can work out the details.

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

@BigSmooth33

my availability on weeknights is almost the same as yours, 4/5pm cst up until midnight cst; the only thing this week is on wednesday night i will be picking the wife up at the airport, not sure what time yet exactly, but i'll post by tomorrow when i find out

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Good news then... Hopefully we advance tonight and we can knock our game out tomorrow evening, say around 7 or 8 PM CST?

We can avoid Wednesday, and Thursday, Michigan is in the frozen four, so I'd like to split away from the games for the night so I can watch the Wolverines on the ice.

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

@BigSmooth33

if we do advance tonight, then tuesday at 7 and 8 cst would be fine

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

@saintsdave75
    no hope for tonight?

If not, what's your availability tomorrow? I'd like to play before the Frozen Four game if at all possible...

6. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

@BigSmooth33

I've had some crap come up, my only HD tv died last night, and I won't be able to get another until Thursday evening at the earliest. It happened late last night, so I haven't had a chance to mess around with it too much yet, but I will try to see what's up with it when I get home today. If not, I'll be free Friday anytime after 4pm cst and all day and night saturday

7. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Dang... Well, fingers crossed for tonight, otherwise, we can go tomorrow at 7 PM CST?

Friday, it'd be best if we played like at 4:30 PM CST so the wife doesn't jump my a$$ for gaming...

Saturday is a no go... Red Wings game in Nashville for this guy and activities afterwards.

8. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

That stinks, Dave. Let us know if you need any help scheduling wise. Good luck with the repair or replacement... ugh.

9. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

oh I'm definitely getting a new tv, but it probably wont be until thursday after work, and I'm not sure I'll have it all set up by 7pm. But Friday at 4:30pm cst, I can definitely do

10. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

No prob...

Hit me on YIM and we'll be able to work things out.

11. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

@saintsdave75

How are we looking for a potential kick off this evening?

I'm on YIM now and all the time, so feel free to message me when/if you can put in some Madden work.

Thanks,
    Ryan