Week 15 is here

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by trutest, Oct 26, 2009.

1. trutest

trutest Walk On

Week 15 is here

AFC Wild Card Race

The #5 spot will go to either the Patriots or Jets, as the two battle for the AFC East title. The #6 spot in the AFC is up for grabs, with the Jags holding a slim one game lead.

[​IMG]

Steelers coming off a blowout win against the Browns (CPU) will face the Packers at home. Look for Big Ben and Willie Parker to have huge games in this one. The Packes fell to the mighty Bears last week and look to rebound with a tough win vs the Steelers. If GB's defense holds up in this one, it might come down to the 4th qtr.

[​IMG]

Jags control their own destiny right now, and face a team that has struggled all season. The Colts continue to put up huge numbers in the passing game but Manning has turned the ball over way too many times. The running game hasn't been a factor at all so the pressure has been on Payton all season. Look for the Jags to control the clock in this one, keeping the ball out of Manning's hand as much as possible. Or maybe they should give him the ball with as many turnovers he's been giving up. Jags take this one easy and stay in the #6 spot.

[​IMG]

The Raiders come off a tough win vs Washington last week looking to keep their playoff hopes alive. They face one of the worse teams in the league, the Broncos. Look for Oakland to breeze through this one with ease and stay in the wildcard race.

NFC Wild Card Race

The #5 and 6 spot is up for grabs in the NFC with the Saints in the lead and Eagles, Lions, Seahawks all in contention for the #6 spot.

[​IMG]

Eagles have a tough test this week, facing the 49ers who have a new owner in town. Philly came off a controversial win last week so all eyes will be on them. A win here keeps them in the hunt for a wild card spot. If San Francisco doesn't cover the flats in this one, they have a tough day ahead of them.

[​IMG]

The Seahawks face a struggling Tampa Bay team who is fighting for nothing more than respect. Will the Bucs upset the Seahawks or will Seattle stomp all over them and keep the Wild Card hopes alive. Seattle came off a huge win against the Texans last week, holding Houston off in the final qtr. The Bucs on the other hand lost to the Jets in a simulated battle. Seattle had a horrible 4th qtr last week so something tells me they'll come out hitting hard in the 1st. Look for Seattle to breeze through this one in the 1st half and hold on in the 2nd.

[​IMG]

Lions need a win here to stay in the Wild Card race. Unfortunately, they weren't able to play last week so they gave up an easy one to the Ravens. Will they rebound strong in this one or is the loss last week a sign of things to come. A win here will keep the Lions in the race but a loss will have them planning for the offseason.

Good luck

And pls do us all a favor, if you play the CPU don't run up the score. That's not how we do things around here

2. trutest

trutest Walk On

wild card race is up.

Game previews make the league much more enjoyable. If you want to add your own game preview then send it to me via PM and I'll add it.

If anyone out there has free time on their hands, contact me asap. I have some things I need done in SMFL that requires your help.

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Nice work jersey, looks good.

4. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Holy crap, those are awesome, man I'm fired up now.

5. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

as long as we don't turn the ball over, (which we've been doing great lately) we should be fine. The D is comig through at the right time. Come On Indy, I know Peyton's got a 400 yd, 5 TD day in him :)

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey Jersey I need to be re added to the league, thanks.

7. trutest

trutest Walk On

sry, done

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey jersey, i sent you a pm, but i still haven't heard from cards owner, can i get him booted so i can play?

9. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I think I need reinvited as well, if you already did then please disregard, and since I haven't heard from the Saints owner I am assuming there is no Saints owner right now and need to play the CPU.

10. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

ha love the previews makes it alot better from week to week lets everyone know its crunch time haha good job

11. ChickenOfTheSea

Except that Jersey preedicted I'd have an easy first half and "Hold on in the 2nd half" yeah just barely, thats too close for comfort, Hey Nostradamus, predict blowouts will ya?????

12. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

lmao hey vegas isnt always right either lol

13. ChickenOfTheSea

Yeah yeah yeah, true enough.

14. trutest

trutest Walk On

LOL, not bad for my first prediction

15. Juggernautblitz

If the Saints are on auto I will be playing my game vs. them tonight.

16. ChickenOfTheSea

You'd better win ;)

17. Juggernautblitz

You need me to win?

18. Juggernautblitz

I got on to play my game about 15 minutes ago and I didn't have my invite back into the league so unable to play.