1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

week 15 is up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Feb 9, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

and off the top of my head i don't think anyone has a game this week, so get yr recruiting done and I'll advance at Midnight tonight.

2. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Will do. I will jump on when I get home from my umpires meeting tonight. Should not take long I think I only have 4 recruits right now.

3. bamagrad

Have fun, I have the LSU-Ole Miss Game tonight to call. I was planning on calling Baseball this year but my knee has told me different.

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

I know what you mean. I had thought about about Basketball at one time but I know I could not handle that much running on a hard surface.

5. bamagrad

my knee was injured this year in fb & gutted through the season and before i thought about having it looked at, i already committed to bb this yr. so i hope to be ready for next fb season. already had a scope done & dr andrews is gonna look at it in june see what type of surgery i'll need. bb season hasnt been 2 bad on my knee. course i wear a $500 kneebrace to help. [​IMG]

6. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

I hear you. I need the break between football and baseball to recover physically. Once Baseball starts at the end of Feb I will go until Nov before I get another break. Getting to old to call year round.

7. bamagrad

Too old?? awww yr still young just like me.[​IMG] (I know yr age i peeked yr profile).

8. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Yea but I feel at least 10 years older than what it actually is.

9. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Ready to advance.