week 15 is up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Feb 9, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

and off the top of my head i don't think anyone has a game this week, so get yr recruiting done and I'll advance at Midnight tonight.

2. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Will do. I will jump on when I get home from my umpires meeting tonight. Should not take long I think I only have 4 recruits right now.

3. bamagrad

Have fun, I have the LSU-Ole Miss Game tonight to call. I was planning on calling Baseball this year but my knee has told me different.

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

I know what you mean. I had thought about about Basketball at one time but I know I could not handle that much running on a hard surface.

5. bamagrad

my knee was injured this year in fb & gutted through the season and before i thought about having it looked at, i already committed to bb this yr. so i hope to be ready for next fb season. already had a scope done & dr andrews is gonna look at it in june see what type of surgery i'll need. bb season hasnt been 2 bad on my knee. course i wear a $500 kneebrace to help. [​IMG]

6. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

I hear you. I need the break between football and baseball to recover physically. Once Baseball starts at the end of Feb I will go until Nov before I get another break. Getting to old to call year round.

7. bamagrad

Too old?? awww yr still young just like me.[​IMG] (I know yr age i peeked yr profile).

8. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Yea but I feel at least 10 years older than what it actually is.

9. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Ready to advance.