Week 15 Louisville vs Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by PAgamer07, Aug 31, 2011.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

AJ Hart MN , I've got an early work day Friday. So im guessing we will play Friday night. Is that ok? Unless we can play tonight?

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Tonight?? No chance.. Friday should work.

3. PAgamer07

What time tonight AJ?

4. AJ Hart MN

If were not advancing til Monday, can we push this back a day or two.. Guy's want to get some clubs in and I really need to get my fifa fix in. :)

5. PAgamer07

Ugh. I really want to play tonight. Got plans all day tomorrow and tomorrow night. Id rather not play Sunday.

6. PAgamer07

And I pretty much cleared tonight with the wife as I thought we were playing tonight. And trust me, they'll be playing clubs into the wee hours.

7. AJ Hart MN

Not really seeing I already have to play TCU tonight also.

8. PAgamer07

Whatever. Well just sim it. Thanks man.

9. PAgamer07

What I meant to say was play the CPU. Not cool though you said friday, and now would rather play FIFA. You'd think a conference championship in a premier league would excite you.

10. AJ Hart MN

What the fuck are you talking about?? WE DON'T ADVANCE UNTIL MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take it freaking easy already.

11. AJ Hart MN

Didn't even think this was going to be a big deal but holy shit, was I wrong.

12. PAgamer07

Tomorrow I have an annual pig roast to go to, and then Ill probably be hammered and will not be in any shape for a user game. Ill then watch the end of LSU v Oregon. Sunday evening Ill probably be spending time with the wife. And Monday evening Ill be watching FSU vs Maryland.

Like I said, I was planning on tonight, but at the last minute you change your plans. I dont care. Play the CPU. The game is absolutely meaningless for me.

13. AJ Hart MN

Good lord, I find it funny that you think you won't be on the xbox on Sunday or Monday.. Get on now, I'll fucking play quick.

14. PAgamer07

Well no, its the fact that you said Friday. And then backed out. Like I said its no big deal. If you cant play, you cant play. I cant play during the day because of my small kids who need attention. That leaves evenings.

15. AJ Hart MN

Why couldn't you play sunday afternoon??

16. PAgamer07

You know I cant play mornings or afternoons, too many distractions I have to play when they are in bed. Dont worry about it man. Maybe Ill catch you Sunday, it will probably be late though because I think well be watching a movie.

17. AJ Hart MN

I'm at a lost for words.. I'm on freaking now.

18. PAgamer07

Because, I have a 2 year old and an 11 month old and my Xbox is in the living room where they spend most of their time.

19. PAgamer07

Well go Sunday night. Thats fine, will 11 PM EST work for you?

20. AJ Hart MN

I'm sorry about getting you upset. As you know, I barely get an extra second to even play an OD game these days and I was talking with a few guy's on the chat box earlier and we started talking about clubs. This will probably be the last time we play all year and I actually can be on the xbox tonight. I figured we would have time to get in our game seeing we both probably don't work until Tuesday and the advance isn't until Monday. Sunday night is fine or any other time I'm sure. If you need to play, I'm on right now and waiting.

21. PAgamer07

Sunday is fine. Play clubs. If you want to play the CPU thats fine too. This game is meaningless for both of us. Youve won the Big East. I was excited about the game but no longer, as I thought you would be too. Just bummed is all really. Been a busy as hell week, had a 3 day weekend and was really looking forward to this.

22. AJ Hart MN

Well, let's go then. Geez Pa, I honestly didn't think this would even be an issue. I know we had it planned but I didn't think you would react like this. I'm looking forward to the game but we have plenty of time but I can do it now. I'll tell the guy's to hold up for an hour. Like I said, I'm on now and waiting.

23. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

man this is some brawl festivals this week. between u2 girls and dnf/nachos............this dynasty is about to have some hellacious rivalries w/ some nasty history. :redcard: