WEEK 15 - Next Advance is THU @ 10PM

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Oct 29, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Only three weeks left in the season and we've got 18 teams jockeying for positions in the playoffs. Whose going to make it and who's unpacking their golf clubs early?

Week 15 Notes:
    • Everybody needs to go in and re-read the "Roster" section of the Rules/Guidelines. Only certain position changes are allowed under the rules and ones that are made need to be posted in you Team Management page. I know this only applies to certain users but make sure you are in compliance before playing this week's games.
    • I'm going to re-open The Cigar Room. Just remember to keep the discussion general. Honestly, I don't care if you talk about the league but criticizing, complaining, addressing concerns, etc all need to be handled through PM.
    • If you are going to be away from a few days and go on auto-pilot, please post in the vacation/away thread in Game Scheduling so everyone knows why. If it is just going to be for one game then just post in that game's scheduling thread.
    • Sliders were adjusted and Crumbler81 and Jbbubba had mixed results. They were more competitive but inconsistent. I've come to the conclusion that there is just a great deal of variance and some games are going to be challenging and some are going to be easy. Just do what you can to manage your stats when the game becomes easy. The tough games will be tough so be prepared for that as well.
    • Advance is scheduled for Thursday and we will try to hold that. However, with hurricane Sandy there could be some issues for some of our guys on the east coast. Hopefully there are no major issues but if it is widespread we may delay the advance a day. We will watch and see how things unfold. However, everyone that is not effected should prepare to advance on Thursday.
    Have a good week and keep up the good work!

[​IMG]

2. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

3. YungLew15

YungLew15 Walk On

Dwayne Bowe, best WR in the VFL !

• Like Like x 1