Week 15 OMFL Playoff Race

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Apr 6, 2010.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Week 15 OMFL Playoff Race

[​IMG]

Division Leaders

AFC East - New England Patriots (12-1)
    AFC North - Pittsburgh Steelers (8-5)
    AFC South - Indianapolis Colts (9-4)
    AFC West - Oakland Raiders (7-6)

Wild Card Teams

#5 - Jacksonville Jaguars (9-4)
    #6 - Miami Dolphins (8-5)
    #7 - Houston Texans (8-5)
    #8 - Tennessee Titans (8-5)
    #9 - Cincinnati Bengals (7-6)
    #10 - Kansas City Chiefs (6-7)

If the playoffs started today.

#1 - New England - Bye (HF)
    #2 - Indianapolis - Bye

[​IMG]

Miami at Pittsburgh
    Jacksonville at Oakland

[​IMG]

NFC Playoff Picture

NFC East - New York Giants (12-1)
    NFC North - Minnesota Vikings (7-6)
    NFC South - Atlanta Falcons (9-4)
    NFC West - San Francisco 49ers (11-2)

Wild Card Teams

#5 - Philadelphia Eagles (8-5)
    #6 - St Louis Rams (8-5)
    #7 - New Orleans Saints (8-5)
    #8 - Dallas Cowboys (7-6)
    #9 - Seattle Seahawks (6-7)
    #10 - Chicago Bears (6-7)

If the playoffs started today.

#1 - New York- Bye (HF)
    #2 - San Francisco - Bye

[​IMG]

Philadelphia at Minnesota
    St Louis at Atlanta

Upcoming Key Games.

Key Games

Week 15

Texans at Jaguars
    Eagles at Colts
    Seahawks at Giants
    Rams at Cowboys
    Saints at 49ers
    Chiefs at Raiders

Week 16

Falcons at Saints
    Lions at Giants
    Colts at Titans
    Jaguars at Eagles
    Seahawks at 49ers

Week 17

Patriots at Dolphins
    Eagles at Texans
    Cowboys at Titans
    Rams at Seahawks

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

For as much as I brag about the AFC South....I am REALLY hoping some of them start to lose....jesus. This is a bit TOO tight guys, cmon!

Also Gaddy, I'm pretty sure my game vs. the Raiders in Week 17 is going to be big no matter what.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

The Chiefs need a miracle to get in but they are still mathematically alive. Need to win out and have Raiders lose one and be one game up on San Diego at the end of the season as they hold the mascot tiebreaker. If Raiders and I are tied I would get division because of the letter C.

But win or lose as long as these Chiefs are playing well on offense and defense I will be satisfied.

4. coachgaddy

Yeah I have been updating the key games as they come up. I will be adding that as you are correct it will be big.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I've blown so many games this year. Sick to my stomach when I think about it. Glad that cheeser Falcons owner is gone though. If not this year then next season for sure!

6. shuffman25

shuffman25 Walk On

CHEESE-FREE FALCONS owner :)

7. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Got a question for everyone.... Me and obiwhite are both tied at 8-5 and if we went by the madden tiebreaking system, i would be in fourth place, BUT it lists me in third place in the online franchise site... What deals? Maybe we have overlooked a tiebreaking procedure, maybe since i beat him twice it put me ahead of him... Any ideas?

8. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

damn shuf, taking over a division leader, how much did you pay for that gig? lol

9. shuffman25

shuffman25 Walk On

i performed sexual favors

<--- hangs head in shame :(

10. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

ha and I thought gaddy was the only guy here that played for the other team...

11. natedawg212000

I just want to be clear, I was not the recipient of these so called 'favors'.

12. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

LOL@nate. good to hear

13. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Eagles at Colts
    Jaguars at Eagles
    Eagles at Texans

already got whooped by the titans....now it looks like i might get a first class ticket to the toilet bowl playoffs courtesy of the afc south

lol.... Who Comes up with the schedule!?.....

14. coachgaddy

Patriots only team to clinch in the AFC. Giants, Falcons and 49ers have clinched in the AFC. Its going to come down to the final two weeks.

15. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Rams are down in a hole with the loss to Dallas...damn ABC glitch is putting me at a disadvantage, but there are still big games yet to be played....I'm pumped.

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Not in the league but still follow faithfully and just wanted to call a couple of owners out:

Rams: That team was ready Cimmy. Your breaking my heart, lol. DT away (that you traded away, *smile*) from a deep playoff run. I'm disappointed. May have to send you a pep talk through a PM one of these days, lol jk

Chiefs: I don't know who controls you now but just run that d$%^ ball! Speed kills and with those two scat backs the Chiefs have PA and short throws are almost given to you.

Anyway good luck hope you both make it in.

17. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

im glad the NFC clinched the AFC gaddy

18. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yeah just think...my first Madden league in 2 years and I only played 3-4 games before I got my first games in the OMFL...got a mid-70 ovr QB and had to add a ton to defense to get what I wanted there...lost a couple close games that could have gone either way to Denver and Dallas...lost to Dritsch twice who doesn't lose often...and lost to previous Chiefs owner who...well was removed for gameplay issues...so, for my goal at the beginning of the season (To compete and have a winning season) to being in the playoff hunt...I'm down with what has happened...haha Jerz you will always be a cocky bastard! Get back in the OMFL and we can talk on the field.

19. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

yeah jerzey why are you so cocky about your "run game"

20. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

cuz he ran 35 times a game even when he was down by 30 for stats!

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

@Cimmy- Yeah, I've read the game summaries I was only joking with you. I already knew Dritsch was going to be a problem this year. We AIM'd a couple of times and I pretty much called that. Clemens to Davis is damn near unstoppable.

@Emm- I used to be a running back so I think its the most important part in football,lol. Plus from what I remember from Shaun Hill (was my Chiefs starter) he doesn't have good long ball accuracy. 99% of the OMFL plays zone. The Chiefs starting WR aren't great,good, but not great. With the zones folks play its very difficult to just drop back and throw to be successful. The only way is to make people fear the running game to bring more players up to the line. Once you've accomplished that then Hill may have some success. That's what I was getting at. And I'm not cocky, I'm confident. With all the potent passers in TF as a whole somebody has to rep for us run drunk fools, lol.

@Mustang- Don't know if your being sarcastic or not but I've never padded stats. Still have some of my OMFL highlights saved if you wanna check the score and quarter if you like.

*Sorry for busting in on ya'll thread, probably won't post anymore but I'll read your responses if you have 'em

22. natedawg212000

I dont care but if you hated this league so much, why do you still read?

Any ways i play mostly man and i know others who do, so the 99% is high. Do more play zone than man? absolutely, but not 99%

23. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Lol Jerz, I'm busting you brotha. I love how your interested in like every fuckin league on TF

24. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I'm also busting you Jerzey. I remember when you first signed up for TF and I gave you the introductory scrim in GG. It was Iowa vs Tennessee. Bryce Brown rushed for 250 on me!

25. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I'm also busting on you Jerzey (no homo), I think it was ceezar I played who padded the stats, the guy who got sanders off the ground... Also this 99% of the OMFL plays zone comment seems like your reffering to some kind of cheese. UFL is no different. I can play a zone a blitz from the corners and stop an outside run play, zone or man wouldnt make a difference.