Week 15: Packers Vs. Jaguars

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, Dec 20, 2013.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

CSteud

Whats good Chris! It has been a while. I know this is early yet since we won't be advancing to week 15 until Sunday midnight. However, I'm going to be out of town 12/24 and 12/25 and I assume you will have some family obligations as well. Do you want to try to get our game in on Monday night, 12/23? If that doesn't work, I should be available Thursday and Friday nights, 12/26 and 12/27. I'm generally best 9pm CST or anytime thereafter. However, I can certainly arrange something earlier if need be with advance notice. Let me know how things are looking for you over the holiday week. Looking forward to it!

2. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Hey Doug, the 24th and 25th are really the only days that I'll be unavailable. I can make whatever's best for you work. Just let me know.

CHUNKNESS

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHUNKNESS

Cool. Let's shoot for Monday. If it's too busy for either of us, we can use Thursday and Friday as a backup.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHUNKNESS

Hey Chris. Merry xmas man. I'm back in town if you want to get our game in tonight. Otherwise, we can do tomm night (Monday) or sometime on Thurs.

5. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Sorry Doug, I passed out early watching the game last night. Tonight still looks good for me, or Thursday as well. 10 Est tonight work?

6. CHUNKNESS

Game is set for Tuesday night. :)

7. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I think that Tuesday (Thursday) is missing an h and an r. :p

8. CHUNKNESS

I'm an idiot. I'm thinking today is Tuesday. I meant for it to be tonight (Monday).

9. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

CHUNKNESS I've got another 30 mins or so before I'm down for the count. If you still wanna play tonight hit me up, if not, Thursday is cool too.

10. CHUNKNESS

Chris, I apologize for disappearing on you last night. I came down with a sudden case of the flu and crashed. I fully intended to post something here and shoot you a msg, but I was literally handcuffed to the bathroom. I will contact you on Thursday to get our game in at 9pm CST if that works OK for you. Once again, I truly apologize for leaving you hanging. Very uncharacteristic of me and totally uncalled for. Have a good Christmas!

• Like Like x 1
  11. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Don't worry about it Doug, I was just hanging around the house wrapping some last minute gifts. If you're feeling better on Thursday evening we'll knock it out. If not Friday or Saturday are cool too. Just let me know.

12. CHUNKNESS

Thx for understanding Chris! I'm back and feeling a bit better after 14 hrs sleep at the in-laws. I'm around tonight and all day tomm (Thurs). We'll get this game in!