Week 15: Patriots (31) Bills (17)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 15: Patriots (31) Bills (17)

Good job Gaddy on taking control of the division with 2 weeks to play. You used really good manual play with your safety to take away throwing lanes all game long. I should have made more use out of other plays I could have went to but I didn't and paid for it. My defense played really good for the 2nd week in a row but my usually good offense was not so good due to my playcalling and Gaddy's defense.

I'll be real familiar with the other AFC playoff teams for sure except for Pittsburgh and San Diego. I hope to see a new face in the wild card round. But playing the Patriots for a rubber match in the 1st round would be another fun one too.

Hopefully I get a little help to make the playoffs because I might finish 10-6 if I lose to the Falcons and Colts.

2. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Pats take lead in division race as defense stops the Bills.

[​IMG]
    Orchard Park, NY

With the Division crown most likely on the line the Patriots wanted to come out firing on all levels. They would start the game off fast as Walter connected with Chris Baker to put them up 7-0 but the Bills would respond with a F.Jackson TD run to tie the game a 7-7. Both defense would lock horns right afterwards but on a Walter interception it looked like the Bills would go up but then Edwards was picked off by Meriweather who had 3 ints on the day and take this one back to the house for a 14-7 lead. Bills would then gain steam and move the ball downfield for two more scoring drives before the half going up 17-14.

[​IMG]

Tom Brady seeing his backup struggle this game talked to him in the locker room and then gave a emotional speech to the defense. The defense would then take over until the offense could get on track and they did a spectacular job. Pats would add a FG to tie in the third and in the 4th when the bills were in scoring range Mayo would get his 13th interception of the season to break up that drive. Taylor would then rumble 71 yard for a score to put them up 24-17 but everybody knew this game was far from over.
    [​IMG]

Defense would again step up to stop the Bills on a critical 4 down series and would get the ball back for the offense. The Bills would then return the favor and hold the pats to a 3rd and 8 when Walter would find a wide open Moss deep for a 52 yard TD score to put the game away.

[​IMG]

Patriots still have to win out to capture the crown and the Bills must do the same and hope for a Patriots lost to regain the crown. Both teams have tough schedules ahead and will continue to play at a high level.

GG Bluebean

3. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Bluebean I have faith that you will win the next two and I dont want to play you again. I would rather prefer the bye.

4. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Good Luck on the bye. I'd like to get the Pittsburgh Steelers ( just to see a new face ), but I don't have a problem with rematching my losses against the Pats, Titans, or Jaguars. It's been fun!