Week 15: Pooh lead first place Chargers to another victory

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by TwoTONS04, Mar 22, 2013.

1. TwoTONS04

TwoTONS04 Walk On

San Diego Chargers 42
    Kansas City Chiefs 35

Going into the game the Chargers knew this was their season. having beaten the Chiefs once already, beating them again would put them in good position for the division. As usual for the Chargers games it was all offense and no defense. First play of the game Rivers hit Jonathon Baldwin for a 80 yard TD. Chiefs went to build a 21-7 1st quarter lead. With a second quarter that belonged to the Pooh to Bowe connection. Yielding 2 Td's that got the Chargers into a 28-28 halftime tie. Third quarter saw the Charger pull ahead to a 42-28 lead with TE Connaby and Matthews scoring TD's. Fourth quarter scoring only consisted of TE Mosselli scoring for the Chiefs.

Pooh and Butler continued to build their MVP Candidacy with Pooh throwing for 5 TD's and Butler getting 2 more sacks.

Up next for the Chargers is the Buffalo Bills.

GG Javy!

• Like Like x 2
  2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Congrats on the win bro. I know you were at the bottom of the division the 1st 2 played seasons and its always good seeing someone build up the team and be in the running for the playoffs! You played me tough in 2 very close fun games first 2 seasons so I know how good you can be

• Like Like x 2
  3. TwoTONS04

TwoTONS04 Walk On

Wow! Thanks, I appreciate that!

This new format of playing a season and simulating a season really allows you time to build your team.

Every facet of the game is important.

• Like Like x 2