Week 15 Rams(20) @ Cowboys(27)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by wajomatik, Apr 9, 2010.

1. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Week 15 Rams(20) @ Cowboys(27)

Cowboys Move To 8-6

In a very exciting game that wasn’t decided until the final minutes, the Dallas Cowboys were victorious over the St. Luis Rams. It was another strong showing for a defense that by far leads the OMFL in sacks and a great day for Marion Barber as he rushed for 103 yards after missing 6 weeks. The first quarter featured no scoring and an interception by each quarterback but that would change as Steven Jackson would put the Rams on the board first with an 82 yard TD run. Dallas fought back scoring 10 points before half to take a 3 point lead. The third quarter showcased 3 FG’s, 2 by the Rams and 1 by the Cowboys. The fourth quarter would finally se Romo score his first TD in 7 quarters as he hit Devin Thomas in the back of the end zone. The Rams determined not to let their playoff hopes slip away would put together a methodical drive ending with a touchdown to tie the game with 1:58 left. Romo would find Austin wide open in the middle of the field and Austin did the rest outrunning the defense to the end zone putting Dallas up 7. Braddie James would pick Bulger off sealing the deal for the Boys.

Key Stats
    Cowboys
    T. Romo 18-29 2INT 2TD 257YRDS
    M. Barber 20ATT 103YRDS, 4REC 41YRDS
    M. Austin 3REC 97YRDS 1TD

Rams
    M. Bulger 8-20 2INT 1TD 91YRDS
    S. Jackson 17ATT 144YRDS 1TD

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Great game waj. Really felt the intensity and what was on the line...I've never thrown a controller before, but after that final interception I did. Glad I hit my bed, haha. Good luck to you the rest of the season and in the playoffs, can't wait for future meetings man.

3. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

For sure Cim good game could have gone either way. Im sure we'll be seeing eachother again.