1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 15: Rams (27) Cowboys (24)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 15: Rams (27) Cowboys (24)

[​IMG]

St. Louis Rams 27 Dallas Cowboys 24

The St. Louis Rams have a new magic number of 1 to clinch the NFC West and the #3 seed in the OMFL NFC Playoffs after an impressive 27-24 win over the very talented Dallas Cowboys. The Rams were able to overcome 2 Joseph Addai fumbles in the red zone on the first 2 drives of the game and put together a nice balanced attack to come out with the victory. Great Game Wajy, it was just like a playoff game. The Rams go to 10-4 and put themselves in a very nice postion with just 2 weeks remaining.

Scoring Summary:

1st Quarter:

No Scoring. Both teams had some nice drives but the Rams fumbled twice and the Cowboys failed to get any points.

2nd Quarter:

Cowboys: Romo to Roy Williams 7 yd TD pass. 7-0 Cowboys

Rams: Steven Jackson 4 yd TD run. 7-7 tie

Rams: Joseph Addai 3 yd TD run. 14-7 Rams

3rd Quarter:

Cowboys: Buehler 58 yd FG. 14-10 Rams

Rams: Brown 45 yd FG. 17-10 Rams

Cowboys: Romo to Austin 42 yd TD pass. 17-17 tie

4th Quarter:

Rams: Steven Jackson 38 TD run. 24-17 Rams

Rams: Brown 52 yd FG. 27-17 Rams w/ 2:19 left

Cowboys: Romo to Austin 7 yd TD pass as time expired. 27-24 Rams

The Rams were able to take advantage of 4 Romo interceptions and didn't turn the ball over themselves after the couple of Addai fumbles on the first 2 drives of the game. That was the difference pretty much.

St. Louis Rams 10-4
    Dallas Cowboys 9-5

2. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

thank you bluebean!

3. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Wow. Clearly no one wants it more than Bluebean right now. Its alright...If I make the playoffs somehow...we know we can take care of business in St. Louis.

4. Bluebean

I like a challenge, I don't mind playing the only the team that has had my number this season. One of the few things I haven't proved this season is being able to finish against the Cards. It's very likely this is the #3 vs. #6 matchup. Lions #4 vs. Cowboys #5 in the wildcard also.

5. Bluebean

I welcome the tough challenge of play the Cardinals a 3rd time. The Falcons might have something to say about that #6 slot in the NFC though.

6. Bluebean

#3 St. Louis Rams vs. #6 Arizona Cardinals in the wildcard. The Cowboys will handle the Panthers and Jets to lock up the #5 seed. I'm pretty much locked in at #3.

* Unless the Redskins or Falcons handle business and the 49ers put it on the Cards again in Week 17.

7. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

GG Bean. If I could only learn how to not throw interceptions....