Week 15: Rams (27) Cowboys (24)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 15: Rams (27) Cowboys (24)

[​IMG]

St. Louis Rams 27 Dallas Cowboys 24

The St. Louis Rams have a new magic number of 1 to clinch the NFC West and the #3 seed in the OMFL NFC Playoffs after an impressive 27-24 win over the very talented Dallas Cowboys. The Rams were able to overcome 2 Joseph Addai fumbles in the red zone on the first 2 drives of the game and put together a nice balanced attack to come out with the victory. Great Game Wajy, it was just like a playoff game. The Rams go to 10-4 and put themselves in a very nice postion with just 2 weeks remaining.

Scoring Summary:

1st Quarter:

No Scoring. Both teams had some nice drives but the Rams fumbled twice and the Cowboys failed to get any points.

2nd Quarter:

Cowboys: Romo to Roy Williams 7 yd TD pass. 7-0 Cowboys

Rams: Steven Jackson 4 yd TD run. 7-7 tie

Rams: Joseph Addai 3 yd TD run. 14-7 Rams

3rd Quarter:

Cowboys: Buehler 58 yd FG. 14-10 Rams

Rams: Brown 45 yd FG. 17-10 Rams

Cowboys: Romo to Austin 42 yd TD pass. 17-17 tie

4th Quarter:

Rams: Steven Jackson 38 TD run. 24-17 Rams

Rams: Brown 52 yd FG. 27-17 Rams w/ 2:19 left

Cowboys: Romo to Austin 7 yd TD pass as time expired. 27-24 Rams

The Rams were able to take advantage of 4 Romo interceptions and didn't turn the ball over themselves after the couple of Addai fumbles on the first 2 drives of the game. That was the difference pretty much.

St. Louis Rams 10-4
    Dallas Cowboys 9-5

2. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

thank you bluebean!

3. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Wow. Clearly no one wants it more than Bluebean right now. Its alright...If I make the playoffs somehow...we know we can take care of business in St. Louis.

4. Bluebean

I like a challenge, I don't mind playing the only the team that has had my number this season. One of the few things I haven't proved this season is being able to finish against the Cards. It's very likely this is the #3 vs. #6 matchup. Lions #4 vs. Cowboys #5 in the wildcard also.

5. Bluebean

I welcome the tough challenge of play the Cardinals a 3rd time. The Falcons might have something to say about that #6 slot in the NFC though.

6. Bluebean

#3 St. Louis Rams vs. #6 Arizona Cardinals in the wildcard. The Cowboys will handle the Panthers and Jets to lock up the #5 seed. I'm pretty much locked in at #3.

* Unless the Redskins or Falcons handle business and the 49ers put it on the Cards again in Week 17.

7. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

GG Bean. If I could only learn how to not throw interceptions....