Week 15 Scheduling Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Week 15 Scheduling Update

With one day to go, boredom creeping in, and I don't have anything else better to do...Here are the games left to play and scheduling of those games (if any) from forum threads:

Vikings vs. Redskins: What, no thread by EITHER team? Wow....I know the Redskins are 0-12, but let's go. We only have one day left!

Update for Redskins/Vikings!!!!: Redskins are ready. Where are the Vikings???

Bucs vs. Panthers: Not sure what is up either, but I saw no thread started.

Seahawks vs. Giants: New owner Tankwillis hasn't responded yet to thread started by HurricaneWarning, but Giants have said they can play Sunday after 7 pm central.

Update!!!: New Seahawks owner Tankwillis has said he wants to game after 9 pm central Sunday.

Bengals vs. Ravens: Late one here, 11 pm EST on Sunday.

Jets vs. Lions: If this one isn't played by Moogle around 1 pm central, then the Lions will need some sub love.

Update!!!!: Lions are being subbed by Dunlap and game is getting played around noon central.

That's all. Advance is tomorrow. I need my offseason people! Don't you realize how bad these Chiefs are?

(y)

I blame their first coach. Oh wait.... *smacks forehead*

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

good work win, picked up my slack.. im always slow over the weekends with this.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Added an update.

4. BOM86

BOM86 Walk On

Sorry about not posting, I normally have my games played. And being 0-12 has nothing to do with it, ask the people I've played I have pride in my play, I won't hide from a game just because I haven't won any before it, lol...

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Good to see some fight in the Washington Redskins. I like it!

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Thread updated.

Also didn't mean to steal your thunder, Mustang. Just know that Nate has a sticking point for updates on schedules and recaps. So while I'm bored I figured I would help out.

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

dunlap is subbing for the Lions and we are scheduled to play Sunday at high noon

8. BOM86

BOM86 Walk On

You should update it again, I ain't are ready, I've been ready, lol

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Thanks, Saintsdave. Thread is now updated to show that.