1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 15, Season 3 - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Dec 12, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Holy Crap I did an advance Thread!!!

Schedule:
    -whenever Mullen says cuz I'm handing over duties.

Notes:
    -I am a horrible commish. Forgive me. I think I've seen my kids and been home 2hrs in the last week. I know, how is that possible when I work one day a week? Go figure.
    -Mullen is in charge. I am horrible. And I apologize.
    -But know this bitches... I am here to stay and hopefully will have some better days ahead! Go Rebels! Go Hokies! Eat me!

I love you all. Mullen... good luck.

• Like Like x 2
  2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

As my first order of business, I would like to thank Hokie for his many months of mismanagment and underwhelming effort :)

Now, we move. I will post threads as I advance, the schedule will move as we set up.

Week 15 is a little different....as soon as Mormon is done playing which is going to be 10 pm CT approx tonight, we will advance to conf champ week. I think that will be Mormon vs Ravishing in a user game and then Weave.

If you two can try to get this in Tuesday night....that would be great. Start figuring that out between you two.

• Like Like x 2
  3. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

I will play on tuesday night.

4. Goose

Goose Walk On

I'm done recruiting for the week.

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

I'm done recruiting even in the offseason. Signed 14 3* recruits and we actually should have a team rated above 75overall after next season is over.

Mormon I should be home tomorrow night after 630pm pacific. I can play anytime after that so just post what time works for you during that period.

6. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Tomorrow night works for me. I am in central time zone, 10 my time would be best for me. Does that work for you?

7. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

I have played and I am ready to move on to the ass whipping beat down of TRO (fake punts included)!

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

CATHEDRAL BINGO HALL

Over/under

Fake punts

1.5 (6 if Hokie subs for either player)

9. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Who kicked me out of the Cathedral and let TRO in? That's fucked up.

I suck at figuring times out, but I think that's 8pm pacific so I'll be on at that time. If I'm wrong then somebody please correct me before I get off work tonight.

10. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

moving now....I missed mormon by like 3 minutes last night before bed. Conf champ week coming up

11. Goose

Goose Walk On

TRO

The Ravishing One

12. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

ahhhh.. foot in mouth

13. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Good solid game of football just got played in the state of Wyoming as San Jose St. falls 17-10 against the Cowboys. I'll let Mormon take it from here. GG man.