Week 15: Tampa Bay (13) Seattle (49)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Moogle06, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Week 15: Tampa Bay (13) Seattle (49)

Was a tough day for Josh Freeman and the Buccaneers today particularly in the second half. The first half was a very back and forth game as both teams scored when the other scored and went stalled when the other stalled. The big play of the first quarter was a 10 play drive by Tampa Bay that ended in a pick six by Mathis from inside the red zone. The Buccaneers drove back though as they brought the score within 4 with a minute or so left in the first half. Bad clock management had the Seahawks hurrying up to the line at the 22 yard line for one last play as they questionably burned their last time out with 21 seconds left. It paid off though as Deon Branch caught his second TD of the day with 0 seconds left.

The score going into the half was 10-21, but the Seahawks defense took over the game as they forced 2 fumbles and 2 interceptions in the second half. Overall the Seahawks defense came home with a total of 3 defensive touchdowns and had their secondary team in by the fourth quarter. On the bright side for the Buccaneers Derrick Ward ravaged the Seahawks run defense with 135ish yards and a long TD reception. If it wasn't for my defense taking over in the second half this game could of ended in a much different way.

GG Win it was pretty close in the first half until I got some lucky breaks on defense. You'll be a team to look out for come next season when you can bring in some more talent to the team.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I doubt that, Moogle, unless I learn how to play offense. GL rest of the way though.

3. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Well I gotta say you've probably had the best ground game I've played against so far, at least in terms of ypc. If you can get that passing game tightened up you'll be set.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I wish I knew a way to fix it. If I could get away with running the triple option I would bring it back to the OMFL. I just can't figure out passing apparently.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

As odd as it sounds, though, I didn't feel like I was out of the game until the second of three touchdowns in the third quarter. That Royal fumble return for a TD was a backbreaker to me. If my offense could have actually DONE something other than give the ball to the Seahawks...

6. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

lol thats not an odd scenario. The game was ridiculously close up until my panic'd TD pass at the end of the half. I just couldn't establish my run game on you and I was making some bad decisions in the passing game. The final score is pretty deceiving because as you said the whole game turned on some defensive TDs in the third quarter.