Week 15: Vikings (39) @ Panthers (51)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Week 15: Vikings (39) @ Panthers (51)

Panthers D shows up at Home against the 12-1 Vikes.

1st Quarter: The game started off with DE. E.Brown picking off Brett Farve and returning it 20 yards for a TD. The Vikes answered back putting together a great drive moving the ball down the field. The Panthers Defense stopped the potent Vikes offense to hold them to only 3. On the Panthers next drive Delhomme dumped the ball off to D.Williams in the flat who took a low hit and coughed up the ball, which CB A.Winfield scooped up and returned it 27 yards for the 2nd Defensive TD of the game. Panthers again started a drive but this time Delhomme turns it over with an Int giving the ball back to Minnesota. Vikes were in the redzone and Farve through a pass out to P.Harvin but C.Gamble jumped the route and snatched the ball away and took it 90 yards to the house. Quarter ends (10 - 14) Panthers

2nd Quarter: The momentum of the play carried the Panthers through the 2nd Quarter as they shout out the Vikes 13-0, thanks to a a D.Williams 4 yards catch and score and then 2, 18 yard R. Lloyd FG's on coming at the end of the half after Panthers picked Farve again from the 2 yard line but was forced out of bounds a yard short of a TD. Half Time (10 - 27) Panthers

3rd Quarter: The Third quarter started the same way the first half ended with Panther picking off Brett Farve again, Gamble got his 2nd Int and his 2nd TD returning it 47 yards. Minnesota answered back quickly with a 50 yard strike to B. Berrian and 2-pt was good. Panthers capitalize on another Vikes turnover and score on a 1 yard run by B.Hoover as the 3rd Quarter ended. (18 - 41) Panthers.

4th Quarter: Again the Vikes respond with a quick strike when Brett Farve hit L.Robinson for a 81 yard TD. 2-pt failed. Panthers then turn to the ground game to drain clock. Panthers who faced a huge 3rd down decided to go PA pass and it worked to get the first down allowing more time to be drained, but then M.Goodson took a pitch to the left 12 yards to pay dirt and seemly put the game away. Vikings managed to score another 2 Td's with just a Panther FG between them. (39 - 51) Panthers

Final Score: Vikings (39) @ Panthers (51)

GG Jeremy. now I need to roll into Giants Stadium and get another win to keep my playoff hopes alive.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

GG Claven. Not to take anything away from you because you beat me in all phases but I played my WORST game since Madden 10 came out. 3 pick 6s killed me. I hope you go into Giant stadium and beat the G-Men.That would do wonders in my bid for homefield.

I hope to get my revenge in the playoffs. Good Luck.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I agree with you on the Giants thing, but I do not want to have to play you in the H.H.H.