Week 15

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by RaveDown, Dec 5, 2009.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Week 15

Recruiting only this week

The only user vs user conf. championship game will be me and Eagles, with of course the winner going to the National Championship game. I don't pay attention much to how the BCS works in ODs but Knigh should have a pretty good chance to make it in. He's ranked #5 with Boise and USC ahead of him, but he plays a conference championship game and they don't. So he might get enough points from that win to make it in. The easiest way to find out would be to take it offline get him the W and see what happens, but I'm to tired.

Arkansas and Texas Tech should play each other in a bowl game. It has Knigh vs Blaza, but I don't know if that will hold up with Knigh maybe making it in the NC game

With only recruiting this should be advanced tomorrow night, so if your open tomorrow night Eagles lemme know if we can get in the game...if the servers allow us

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Got my recruiting in.

Sorry for a lack of presence as of late...a giant glass of water sort of killed my laptop and has forced my wife and I into buying me another that will not get here until the 16th. Its just too tedious to update from an iPhone all the time lol.

3. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Rave,

Tomorrow is bad for me. Hows Tuesday night around 9 Eastern?

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Already fast forward and Boise and USC finished ahead of me and I beat USC earlier in the year?? Maybe the online file will work differently, we can only hope lol

5. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

So the winner plays a AI game for the National Title. That certainly puts a little bit more pressure in this game.

6. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

So if it plays out like it did for Knigh offline, our game is the NC game

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I guess thats a way of thinkin about it.. But damnit if Rave wins I wish I could get another shot at you...

I guess I want Eagle to win so there can be another champion

8. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

TTU's recruiting is done.