Week 16: 2 Minute Drill with Chris Berman

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by sawemoff, Apr 11, 2012.

1. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Dec 29, 2011
    Chris Berman here and we have another exciting interview on the 2 Minute Drill that I think you will like. Today we have Coach LSUTRUTH of the Miami Dolphins with us. When you first think about the Dolphins you think about the the '72 team that did what no other team has done in the league. They went a perfect 17-0 and capped off the year with a thrilling Superbowl against the Washington Redskins. But in this day in age the 2011 Miami Dolphins may not be perfect this season but look to captivate the fans by bringing home another Lombardi Trophy. Now let's get to the interview, shall we.
    Chris: How are you doing today Coach?
    LSUTRUTH: I'm doing great today. Really excited to be here on your show.
    Chris: Ah, I'm glad that you were able to make time for me and my show so the pleasure is all mine.
    Chris: You are on top of the power rankings and lead in the AFC so how is team morale right now? What are some of the things you are doing to keep this team loose?
    LSUTRUTH: Team morale is good. We have been so relaxed due to the hard work we have been putting in. When you are prepared you feel better about going into tough situations. We put alot of stress on these guys during practice so it rolls over in to games.
    Chris: Rest and relaxation is always a key to success. I remember back when I was at Brown University me and my buddies would have a relaxing night of History Trivia, Monopoly style. So see we would have to answer three questions correctly *Coach LSUTRUTH falling asleep* and well you... well I can explain it to you at a later date. On to the next question.
    Chris:What were some of your feelings when you were first introduced as the Head Coach and has your team exceeded your expectations?
    LSUTRUTH: Excited. I grew up a Dolphin's fan. The team has done a lot of great things, and while this regular season has been nice we will be judged on how we preform in the playoffs. We have a super tough 3 game stretch all against AFC East foes.
    Chris: Yea and so far you have gone one for one, defeating the Buffalo Bills in another tough game. Of course you are right abut the next two games, Coach GovernedSpy and Coach-Cougars- will have their prepared.
    Chris: In my Week 14: 2 Minute Drill show I talked about the dynamic trio you have in Flynn, Marshall and Bush so would you care to express your opinion on why they are so hard to stop?
    LSUTRUTH: It comes down to the trigger man, Matt Flynn. When we traded for him there was alot of questions of whether or not he could handle it. Matt is a winner and it has rubbed of because he makes the right decision more than not.
    Chris: Flynn has done a lot of good things since being traded from Green Bay. He is at the top of the league in QB rating and makes minimal mistakes. Now I bet Coach Masler is kicking himself for letting him go. *Winks at the camera.
    Chris: Playoffs are right around the corner and it looks like y'all will be the #1 seed in the AFC. How do you think the first week bye will play to your advantages and disadvantages?
    LSUTRUTH: Rest. We have a lot of guys banged up right now in DT Pat Sims and WR Mike Sims-Walker. The disadvantage is it will break up our routine of playing every week, Ill find a way to fix that though.
    Chris: Injuries are apart of the NFL and you hate to see guys that contribute miss time right before playoff time. Hopefully they recover quickly and get back on the field.
    Chris: With the last question gearing towards the playoffs and a possible Superbowl run, who do you think you will play from the NFC?
    LSUTRUTH: Good thing about the playoffs is anything can happen. They are one game series. We will take it one game at a time and try and make it there ourselves. However I would love to see MIAMI vs TB in the SB
    Chris: Oh yes, as you know I had The Natural on here last week and he just isn't too sure that his young team can make it out of a tough NFC Conference. But here's to thinking it will happen. *Raises hand in a cheers pose*
    Chris: As we conclude this interview, I would like for you to just say anything you want to all the viewers and fans.
    LSUTRUTH: Just a huge Thank You for all your support and to keep coming as we are playing our starters the whole way through the season.
    Chris: Well you heard it first folks, the Dolphins will not be sitting anyone the rest of the way. Coach it was a pleasure and I wish you the best of luck the rest of the way.
    Gah, someone needs to stay on the Swami's back to get these pick 'ems in! I am having too much fun with these interviews and if anyone would like to come onto the show just PM me and I will write up some interview questions for you! Good night and God bless.

• Like Like x 2