Week 16: Bills 34 Falcons 31

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 16: Bills 34 Falcons 31

Great Game Wajo. This was another OMFL Instant Classic. There was a bunch of back and forth action the whole game and it was a nail-biter until the very end. Fast forward to the 4th Quarter.

Falcons lead 24-20 and driving, Corto intercepts a Redman pass and returns it 61 yards for a TD to give the Bills a 27-24 lead.

Next drive the Falcons attempt a 4th down and 3 from just inside Bills territory but Redman gets hit while trying to throw the ball and they turn it over on downs.

The Bills attempt to run the clock with just over 2 minutes to go but the Falcons pick it off and they are in business down just 27-24.

The Falcons drive it down to the Bills 33 with just over a minute to play when I blew a man to man coverage as I was covering the man myself and Jarius Norwood takes a pass 33 yards for a TD with 1:11 left to play and gives the Falcons a 31-27 lead.

The Bills take the final possession down the field and Edwards hooks up with Lee Evans on a 15 yard TD pass with 19 seconds to go and the Bills clinch no worse than a #5 seed and still have hopes of catching the Pats for the AFC East crown.

What a game between 2 playoff teams from opposite conferences.

2. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

GG Bean your blitzing tore me up. Oh yeah did I mention Chris Redman sucks donkey balls.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

what happened to Ryan?

4. wajomatik

He got murdered on a blitz. He went out with an MCL sprain midway through the second quarter. I could have brought him back but I was afraid of getting him hurt.

5. wajomatik

He will be back in time for the finale

6. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Damn... LOL