Week 16: Browns (33) vs Ravens (16)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Week 16: Browns (33) vs Ravens (16)

BROWNS GET 2ND DIVISIONAL WIN OVER RAVENS 33-16
    The Browns defense forced 4 turnovers throughout the game, keeping pressure off of the offense.

[​IMG]
    Linebacker Justin Durant led the Browns defensively with 7 tackles and 2 interceptions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Cleveland Browns are trying to end the season on a good note. Without a chance to make the playoffs and now with one divisional game remaining, they seek to work on some things and uncover any weaknesses they may have. Ironically the defense has been playing far superior the past few games with a few hiccups. Coach Frisk has been happy with the defense but is looking to improve the offense next year.

The Ravens did an incredible job on defense, pressuring the offense to make plays. It wasn't until the second half where rookie Dane Morrow started to make some plays. Dane Morrow ended the game going 9-22 with only 160 yards. Rookie running back Larry Mata had 10 carries for 44 yards, leader for the Browns on the day. No stories there on offense.

The Browns defense played great. Justin Durant had 7 tackles and 2 interceptions and now is 2nd in tackles (71) and 3rd in interceptions (11).

The Cleveland Browns (6-9) will now finish on a good note against Drowsike and the Bengals next week.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Wow, great write up. I have 2 words for you....Justin Durant. I have never seen a linebacker like him! Good win

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

dude. i am so stupid. I dont know why i never thought about doing this.

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Nice win Frisk! Web, if you decide to retire from Baltimore let me know....I'd gladly take them off your hands :D

5. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

I watched this game too, and Ive never seen a LB so big and fast as Durant, PERIOD!!!

6. Emmdotfrisk

You watched the game?

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

He is one of my best friends on "the outside" :D

8. Emmdotfrisk

ahhhh ok, I was confused haha.

9. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Lemme Know when u want to trade him, I have Jared Allen 99 ovr. to give you. Sad but true