Week 16 Bucs (34) - Cards (31) OT

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by pittrocks43, Jul 10, 2010.

1. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

Week 16 Bucs (34) - Cards (31) OT

Bucs D plays take away in the 4th & OT for the comeback W

GG Cards

2. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Rams celebrate a NFC West Championship and the Redskins are having a party in D.C since they are now in the driver's seat for the 6th and final seed in the NFC.

Rams vs. Redskins would be a rematch of Week 1. Redskins (34) Rams (26)

Should be fun no matter if it's the Redskins or Cardinals.

3. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

C'mon...you aren't giving this game justice at all with that write up.

End of 4th quarter, game is tied 31-31, I am in the red zone with 11 seconds to go and Bucs have 1 timeout. Instead of kicking FG I elect to run 1 more play so he burns his last time out. Big mistake. Pitched the ball to Peerman who was rocked by his FS and fumbled. So we went to OT.

He won the toss and wasn't able to score on his 1st drive. I get the ball back, and drive into about the edge of Rackers FG range. I wanted to get closer to play it safe so I kept running the ball. Peerman took the handoff made a great cut and got a good 5 yards before he was stripped of the ball AGAIN. Bucs capitalized and won.

Its been a few hours since end of game and I'm still upset. Between the holding calls, the blocked extra point, the 2 late fumbles by Peerman, I just got the feeling like I wasn't supposed to win that game. Oh well.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Wow, tough loss Bates. It's been a crazy string of games for you. Best of luck in week 17.

5. pittrocks43

I guess you summed it up for me. But in all honesty I can I can say the same thing about the things that happened in that game that went against me. That KR for a TD was insane. Your guy broke 4 tackles en route to the TD. The same can be said about the TD by Bates. At least 5 guys hit him yet he was able to escape for a 60+ yard TD. There was no way DRC makes that INT in real life. The guy was at least 4 yards behind Royal. Plus it was a lead pass. No way DRC would jump that route being so far behind Royal.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

My bucs pull the upset!

7. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Mcfadden broke at least 2 tackles on every return. Oh and yeah...Bjoern Mason breaks lots of tackles...You did a good job of making him look pretty ordinary though.

8. pittrocks43

Your kidding me right Bates. Mason was a beast in that game. I'll be honest with you if Peerman wasn't subbed in this game it would've been over in the 4th. That guy had me going nuts all game. Nelson was another guy that was insane (in every game we tried playing LMAO). That guy bounced off guys like nothing. I remember in one of the games we tried to get in he broke about 4 tackles on 1 play. That guy must be huge.

9. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

You know whats funny? Peerman has a better carry rating than Mason.

Edit: I lied. Peerman: 70. Mason: 77