Week 16: Bucs vs. Saints

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Week 16: Bucs vs. Saints

Hey Nate, here's my schedule this week:

Monday: Anytime after 2 pm central till about 8 pm central.
    Tuesday: POSSIBLY after 9:30 pm central, I'll let you know Tuesday.
    Wednesday: Anytime after 2 pm central till about 9:30 pm central
    Thursday: Anytime after 2 pm central till about 9:30 pm central
    Friday: Anytime after 2 pm central till whenever

I can stay up later on those 9:30 pm central days (Wed. and Thurs.). Just let me know and I'll take a nap and be able to stay up later.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Monday: Anytime after 2 pm central till about 8 pm central. - this would be the best day, but i dont know whats all going on tomorrow. 8 pm is way way too early for me though.
    Tuesday: POSSIBLY after 9:30 pm central, I'll let you know Tuesday. sounds good - this would work great.
    Wednesday: Anytime after 2 pm central till about 9:30 pm central probably out for me, but maybe in for me - ill let you know.
    Thursday: Anytime after 2 pm central till about 9:30 pm central - we'll see how the week progresses
    Friday: Anytime after 2 pm central till whenever - lets see how the week progresses

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nate, we'll shoot for 9:30 pm central on Tuesday. It depends on when I get done with get together with friends as to if I'll be online on time. If there is any issue I'll post here and we'll reschedule.

Looking forward to losing to you, sir!

4. natedawg212000

i was here at 6 to play, but you were just logged off and didnt answer my txt, so probably busy. tonight is really the best night, after tonight its gonna be very tough.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Can you play now at 8 pm? I'll log on and see if you are on.

6. natedawg212000

its 8:15, u still around?

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Just to update, Nate and I tried to get this one in but got disconnected 3 times in 15 minutes. I know it's on my end, but from where I'm currently playing, I can't make improvements tonight. We're going to fall back to Tuesday after 9:30 pm central, but it will be a very tight window, Nate: The game will have to be started by 10 pm central or else I will be a walking zombie on Wednesday having to get up at 4:45 am.

If not then, we'll figure something out. Worst comes to it I'll just step out and let you play CPU. I'm pretty sure after playing the CPU today with Bucs that it plays better offense than I do.