1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week#16 Chargers vs Bengals

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, Oct 30, 2010.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

whats up, can play today/tonight anytime, as long as the tv is free. sunday no good, too much football, maybe after the late game we could get it in. mon-fri, after 6 et.

today ill be on AIM if you're there, hit me up

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I think I can play tonight at some point I will hit you on aim. I just got back from work and I need to get dinner going and I know my wife wanted to watch a movie later tonight but maybe in there somewhere we can try. If not any night after 8:30pm est is best for me.

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

yeah, hit me on AIM when ur free tonight, if we cant connect tonight, possibly after the late game tomorrow, or 9 pm et. Monday

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey let me know if you are around tonight. Gonna give the kids a bath and then after 9 I can play, thanks...

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Sammy and I talked several times the best time for us ends up being Tuesday, we are both available from 5pm est on...