Week 16: Chiefs (45) Titans (21)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

The Kansas City Chiefs are the OMFL AFC West Division Champs in Season 4 after clinching with a 45-21 dominating performance over the Tennessee Titans. Coach Bluebean has coached the two Missouri franchises to division titles in consecutive years after a brief stint in St. Louis a year ago. The Titans opened the game by marching down the field for a 7-0 lead but then it was 38 unanswered points by the Chiefs which blew the doors off the Titans wagon and left no doubt of the outcome of this game by halftime. As always, I enjoy playing the Big Ox but I just happened to bring my A game today. Here is a quick scoring summary:

1st Quarter:

Titans: Ringer 6 yd TD run......Titans 7-0
    Chiefs: Pope 23 yd TD pass....Tied 7-7
    Chiefs: Jones 8 yd TD run......Chiefs 14-7

2nd Quarter:

Chiefs: Succop 31 yd FG........Chiefs 17-7
    Chiefs: Charles 60 yd run.......Chiefs 24-7
    Chiefs: Berrian 55 yd pass......Chiefs 31-7

3rd Quarter:

Chiefs: Charles 102 yd KR.......Chiefs 38-7
    Titans: Hall 3 yd TD pass........Chiefs 38-14
    Titans: 12 yd TD pass............Chiefs 38-21
    Chiefs: Charles 103 yd KR.......Chiefs 45-21

Big Ox's power flickered and there goes the disconnect on his end. The new EA patch allowed me to select to quit the game and count it or quit the game and don't count. I selected to count the game and it made this the final score with all the stats up to that point.

After the game, the Kansas City Chiefs signed Coach Bluebean to a 1 year contract extension for Season 5. Coach Bluebean has also announced that he has resigned his position as an OMFL Board Member and suspended his duties as an OMFL columnist until possibly late in Season 5.

Kansas City Chiefs: 10-5 (AFC West Champs; currently #3 seed)