1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 16: Chiefs vs. Texans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Week 16: Chiefs vs. Texans

Well, looks like I play DJDunn again. Twice in ten days. Here's my schedule for the next couple of days:

Monday: Not available. Gotta get some family time in.
    Tuesday: Available for a small time, from 1 pm central till about 4 pm central.
    Wednesday: Anytime after 1 pm central
    Thursday: Same as Tuesday almost. 1 pm central till about 4:30 pm central.
    Friday: After 1:30 pm central anytime.

Let me know what is good for you.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I only switched teams to get back at you for my last defeat, LOL...I am good any night after 9 pm est and some days the only issues with days this week is I have 3 kids at home this week with me so locking down and actual time during the day is tough. I will look at your daytime availability and try to hunt you down if we need to make it a day game...

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Just hook up with me on AIM if you see me. If I'm on AIM I'm probably near my PS3.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also, if nights are good for you, then I can possibly swing after 9:30 pm central on Tuesday. It would be 10:30 for you, though, so let me know if that is a possibility.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey sorry my DSL has been down in and out mostly out the last 24 hrs until late last night I will find you today at some point...

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

No biggie. We'll try and hook up today sometime. I'll hop on AIM and we will play.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Apparently you gave me your DSL virus. My connection last 24-48 hours has been horrible to EA servers. If it doesn't get any better, I may have to be subbed in for. If we can't hook up tonight, though, I will need to be subbed for, as I had some RL issues (nothing serious, just no more vehicle) come up that I need to focus on. So if we don't play tonight, I would respectfully request that I be subbed for to get the league moving.

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

update? todays last day

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

We're gonna try to get together today sometime, Nate, but if we can't then I will have to be subbed for as I have to go car shopping on Friday. (n) Poor little Ranger finally bit the dust. RIP

10. natedawg212000

well today's it, so there is no friday. Just tell him to let me know.

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I thought last day to advance was Friday, not Thursday. Did I miss something here?

12. natedawg212000

nope. todays the last day. We advanced on a saturday night.