Archived Week 16: Colts @ Dolphins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Miki1369, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Sup playa i should be home later tonight around 9 pm est hit me up on YIM to get our game in as soon as possiable.

2. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

sup bro i have yet to hear from you let me know when it is the best time to play. I am free all day tomorrow Monday

@bamagrad

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Mike, I got a PM from Kevin that he's been sick. Maybe try texting him if you haven't heard from him. I'll PM his # to you.

@Miki1369

4. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Hey Miki, Its Bama,(Kevin), My temp is Finally down to 99. However my boys got sick late saturday and had to be rushed to the Hospital. We are still here at the Hospital, and Hoping if everything is Looking Good then we could possibly go Home tomorrow. if u want to Text me either of u. my number is 478-951-7620.

(doing this on my android phone).

@Miki1369
    @CHUNKNESS

5. CHUNKNESS

Family first. I hope everyone is feeling better. Let us know if you need a sub and we'll see if we can come up with someone last minute. Mike, perhaps Eddie could help out with that during the day today.

@Miki1369
    @pittrocks43

6. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Probably be the best decision right now, just find a sub for this game and I'll finish out the season. haven't talked to the Dr yet, still hoping to go home today. in case no one know's i have 1 girl and 3 boys the youngest 2 were the ones that are ill. the next to youngest (BrandonRoss) is at 100.9 at temp but still hot all over and Bryant (My Youngest) went down to 101. still high, I think that is the Dr's concern right now. I'll still keep everyone posted.

@Miki1369
    @CHUNKNESS

7. CHUNKNESS

Yeah, don't concern yourself with this week, Kevin. We'll work something out.

Mike, see if you can get in contact with Eddie sometime today and perhaps he can sub...

@Miki1369
    @pittrocks43

8. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Sorry to hear that bro, i hope u and ur family can get better soon, dont worry about this week i will talk to eddie today to see if he can sub for this game. Take care bro...