1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 16: Dolphins vs Raiders

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by -Cougars-, Jan 10, 2012.

1. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I Peench what's your availability today? I'm pretty busy today and maybe we can go at 8:45 P.M est tonight?

2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

We'll have to play it by ear. Still recovering from surgery so I'm not sure I'll be feeling up to it. I'll post back in a c ouple hours and we'll take it from there.

3. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Terrible spins. Have at the cpu hoss I'll drop myself before 8pm est -Cougars-

Just as a heads up Keller, I might be out of commission for a little bit. After all the commotion over throwing the season, I just thought I'd let you know th at there is a legitimate reason. If you need specifics, pm me. **I CAN GET A DOCTORS NOTE** :cool:

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You don't need to explain yourself. Take whatever time you need, just come back!