1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 16: Falcons v. Raiders

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by I Peench, Mar 1, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

antcap24 tomorrow I have a drs appointment that will determine whether or not I continue this iv treatment. On it, I'm pretty sick. If I get the picc line out, I'll be (somewhat) good to play and back on the sticks tomorrow night. I'll update this tomorrow when I get back and we'll take it from there.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  2. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I wish you the best and hopefully things will work out. If everything works out, let me know what is good for you. I can play tnoght after 930 EST and then again the same timeframe on Saturday night.

3. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Edit: GUess you're not getting on tonight. We'll shoot for tomorrow night. antcap24

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  4. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I passed out watching the Sandlot with my son last night. My wife left me on the couch. I was not sure you were able to play yet when I started watching the movie or I would have sent an alarm on my phone. Sorry about that. Just waking up now. Ill be good to go tonight. Is 9 EST good?

I Peench

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012