Week 16: Panthers at Steelers

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Devo, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Devo

Devo Walk On

Sunday-Wednesday: before 9PM PST

2. Devo

Devo Walk On

Not sure if this team is now vacant as they are not listed as a CPU controlled team. I will play this game Tuesday morning.

3. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Devo, he was out of town but is back now. I just sent him the invite this morning...

4. Devo

Devo Walk On

Thanks.

Updated times:

Monday: Open
    Tuesday: Before 4PM PST and after 7PM PST
    Wednesday: Before 4PM and after 930PM PST

5. roll2tide

roll2tide Walk On

Devo-Today (Monday) is the only day I can fit your schedule. You accepted my FR but have not responded to either of my 2 messages about playing now. I work days and could not be on Mon/Tues until probably 10 or 1030 est (7-730 pst) so I guess we will shoot for Tuesday. A response would have been nice, though, so I didn't sit there for 20 minutes wondering if I should play you or another opponent. Aaaaaannnnnddddd as I'm sitting here typing you just logged off with no response. Awesome.

6. Devo

Devo Walk On

Schedule the game in the forums before making an assumption that I am ignoring you on XBL.

I only have time to play madden and did not see your friend request because if someone is on in a game other then madden than it's not me. My 8 year old son was on today and he more than likely accepted the friend request and he probably didn't reply to your message. He logged off when we went in to town to get something to eat and to buy my daughter a pair of soccer shoes.

I got on now and see that you can play at 10est. I will get on at 10est but one of my sons will be on up to that point. I have another league game at 11 est.

7. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Guys, just a misunderstanding here - my kids get on the Xbox all the time, so I know how that can go.

Sorry it didn't work out for tonight, but let's try and be respectful. Most of the guys on this site are first rate guys, and I doubt anyone would just blow off messages unless there was something up (not them playing).

8. Devo

Devo Walk On

I deleted my previous smart alec post...we got the game in with no problems or issues.

It's all good.