1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 16: Panthers vs. Lions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

The week I lose my season....finally.....

Here's my schedule, Claven:

Saturday: Available if advance notice
    Sunday: Available if advance notice
    Monday: Anytime after 2:30 pm central
    Tuesday: Anytime after 2:30 pm central
    Wednesday: Anytime after 3 pm central

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

@Claven

Sending this through my phone. They are doing some network upgrades and I won't be able to get online today until late tonight (after my bedtime). We had agreed through AIM to play right now but I cannot do it.

Claven, what do you look like on Monday/Tuesday? I may have to do it then as Sunday has unexpectedly closed up. Sorry man.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

No problem bro. I can play Monday night after 10pm est and Tuesday night after 7pm est. I might be able to play late tonight if you get on and If you have anytime tomorrow I might be able to fit it in.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I think Tuesday would work better for me, but we can try to get this one in Monday at 9 pm central time.

@Claven

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

If Tuesday works better then let's do it Tuesday, I'll play my WFL game Tonight.

@Winuvas