Week 16 Raiders 31 Cards 30

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joseph201105, Apr 12, 2010.

1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Week 16 Raiders 31 Cards 30

Wow, what a battle in Arizona. This was a match up of old friends with Kurt Warner and Bennie Wells coming back to ARI and Louis Murphy and Justin Fargas playing their former team. The cards came out and scored fast right off the bat with a 20 yard run by fargas on a toss play to the weak side. The raiders came right back down the field and scored on a 18 yard post route by Todd Heap. The cards were able to stay in the game with a Kick return for a TD right before half 3 seconds left when he scored and a fumble recovery by A Wilison for a TD. Lets get to the good stuff Raiders had a 7 point lead with 2:40 left in the game the cards drove down the field and with 3 seconds left scored and in a suprise move decided to go for 2. it was a in route for N. Burelson and he got hit right as he caught the football to drop the pass. The raiders escaped with a win and have now clitched the AFC west. I think they could be playing for Home Field Advantage next week cause the AFC south just keeps beating up on each other.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Woot. Time for me to try out some young guys and see if they are worth keeping since I am officially out of the playoff hunt.

3. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Blame Nate Burleson. He caught the TD, but couldn't catch the conversion.

And don't be surprised if Kurt Warner and Beanie Wells make their way back "home" to Arizona.