Week 16 Redskins vs Cowboys

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by brihahn, Oct 31, 2009.

1. brihahn

brihahn Walk On

Week 16 Redskins vs Cowboys

Let me know when avaiable im off from work today

2. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Had Halloween stuff today with wife and kids. I should be able to play sometime tomorrow, what times would you be able to play tomorrow.

3. brihahn

brihahn Walk On

i work from 11-8 mnt time so it would have to be at 9 mnt time.......

4. Juggernautblitz

What time is that Eastern? 11 pm? That is a pretty late starting time for a Sunday night. No way you can do it any earlier?

5. Juggernautblitz

I couldn't play this morning as I only had 30 minutes before I had to leave once you sent me that message. Is tonight the deadline or was there any moving back because of Halloween stuff. If so I can play Monday night or any time today. If there is no pushback and you can't go til 9 MT which I believe is 11 EST, I will do my best. If I am not on, I will retire before I go to bed so you can play CPU.

6. Juggernautblitz

I posted on the week 16 thread about when the advance time will be. If it is Monday night since we didn't advance until Friday night then I would be good to play anytime from like 5:30 pm EST - 11 pm EST. I don't want to start the game any later than 10:30 EST if at all possible. If they plan on advancing tonight then go ahead and play the CPU because I can't handle starting a game at 11 pm knowing I have to get up early Monday morning for work.