1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 16 Seahawks - Buccaneers

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by ChickenOfTheSea, Oct 24, 2010.

1. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Randy its us man. I can run after SNF. or if thats too late lets do it Tuesday @ 6:30 Pm PST.

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Tuesday is better. Let's shoot for something after 10pm (EST).

3. ChickenOfTheSea

Works for me. I'll be home as I said around 6:30 Pm PST and I'm sure we will touch base before then to make sure of exact time. I can go as late as you want to.

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Not sure if I have you on XBL, please send me a friend request. As for tonight, I am shooting for 10pm (EST) kickoff, this is all dependent on work. It could be sooner or later. But send the XBL friend request and I will try my best to keep you informed of my status.

5. ChickenOfTheSea

ill invite you from the XBL webpage. Im off work roughly 6:00 so I'll get there and wait for you. no pressure.

6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Looking forward to this as it could be my last game in the TMFL for the 2011 season. I am fairly confident my game will be sold at GS at completion of the season.

7. ChickenOfTheSea

Dont blame ya this version and last years have been POS with the OF lack of support.