1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 16 - Texans @ Broncos

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BadaBing319, Oct 30, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Hey man, just checking in to see when you can play this HUGE game...here's my availability:

Saturday: Available late night (after 9:30 PM pacific time)
    Sunday: Prefer not to play during the games - can play after SNF
    Monday: Can play after 7:00 PM pacific
    Tuesday: Working until 7:00 PM pacific, can play after 8:00 PM pacific time

I always prefer to play after the kids are in bed, so the later the better for me.

2. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Hm. I might be able to play tonight after 9:30 pm pacific. I'll message you if I can tonight, otherwise we'll aim for Monday at 7 pm pacific

3. BadaBing319

Just got home - I can play if you want...just let me know.

4. BadaBing319

Hey man, forgot I have a meeting tonight at 7:00 PM. I am working from home today so may have an opportunity to squeeze a game in on my lunch break. What is your availability today?

5. BadaBing319

Game scheduled through AIM - looking at a 9:00 PM pacific kickoff time.

6. BadaBing319

Hey man- really sorry but my meeting ran longer than I thought. Leaving now and will be home in 20'mins. If you can't play tonight, I understand. Let me know.

Also, if someone could pass this message along to Moogle on AIM, I would really appreciate it.

7. BadaBing319

Tonight is the deadline - I'll be home from work and can play anytime starting at 8:00 PM pacific time. Let me know if that works for you. We can also communicate via text - 206-465-8690.

8. BadaBing319

OK, off to lessons for a few hours - as I mentioned before, I should be home and available right around 8:00 PM pacific. Won't be able to check the forums much between now and then, so please text me if you can play. Would like to get something scheduled ASAP...

9. BadaBing319

OK man, one more day to play this game. I'd love to play it at 8:00 PM pacific time. Does that work for you?

FYI, I am not on AIM during the day, so I need you to reply to this post to know if you can play. You can also get me by text - number listed above. If you are unable to play today, I'll get a sub for you.

10. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Hey, sorry about not posting here. I think it would be best if you could get a sub for me for this game. 8:00 pm pacific is a little too late for me

11. BadaBing319

Damn, what's the absolute latest time you can start tonight? I work late, but might be able to go a little earlier with some advance notice. I'd hate for you to not be able to play this game, as we are both still in the playoff race.