Week 16 Texans/Vikings

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by TurboTrigga, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TurboTrigga

TurboTrigga Walk On

Dtown

Just checking in on what you are free to play. I will be closing again on Friday and will be home around 10:30-10:45 Eastern. Saturday is sort of a crapshoot this weekend. I have multiple things going on and definitely busy Noon-5pm but probably fit you in otherwise.

Let me know whatr you got going on.

2. TurboTrigga

TurboTrigga Walk On

Dtown? Still waiting for information on when you are available

3. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

hes online right now ill notify him to respond for you

4. Ghost

idk whats with the guy i join his party and try tell him when you want to play and he starts hollering about how he has kids and has a job i told him just check forums then every once in while to see if he has game and he says na just tell the guy send me freind request on xbox i said you schedule games through the forums and hes still hollering so i just leave the party
    GL trying to schedule a game with that guy smh
    Keller
    Shaun Mason

5. Dtown

Dtown Walk On

@Turbo Trigga

Im on now dude its 7:00. M1Star if your going to qoute me make sure you tell all of the conversation and remember Azure was in tht party also so it didnt go dwn like your stating brah. You forgot to mention that alot of our conversation . I do apperciate you hitting me up on the xbox but keep the side bar comments to youself

6. Ghost

nope everything i said was perfectly fair if you want to act thought because all your friends the party be my guest but trust me i don't lie
    oh yea if u was here more enough you would know how to tag people smh don't put spaces between the persons names rookie but yet you're been here for about a month or two shows how long you come on site
    this guy you play has only been here for a week and knows way more about this site than you i bet and already has half your message count shows how much summaries you post

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  7. Dtown

Dtown Walk On

@Turbo Trigga

I'm headed to Memphis once the bad weather passes here in Nashville so i should be on for awhile if you can play . if we cant get it in tonight lets shoot for sat say 11am

8. Ghost

still doing it wrong do not put spaces between the persons name just put @ turbotrigga and don't put spaces between @ and the persons name either

9. Dtown

Dtown Walk On

@ Gho5t9

Whts your point dude get a grip its not tht serious.

10. Ghost

smh TurboTrigga

11. TurboTrigga

TurboTrigga Walk On

Hard to play @ 8:30 when I stated I was working until 10:30... I'm down for tonight as I will but up late. Otherwise 11 east is pushing it but I will make my best effort.

Dtown

• Like Like x 1
  12. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Dtown

If you don't reply to the thread I linked and become more active on the forums in general it won't matter when you are available because someone else will be the Vikings.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I'll stop you right there. I fucking hate when people join my parties haha. I'd be pissed, especially if I was in a party with other people (I've had it happen to me before)

I see you tried to do the right thing and am not criticizing you. I just think next time leave it up to them to schedule. If one of them flakes, Shaun will take notice.

Just my 2 cents. Not comin at ya

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  14. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Generally I would agree with a lot of what you say Peench this I however disagree with, even if I am in a party with a bunch of friends, I am perfectly fine if you come in and say "Hey, just a reminder man check the forums you got a game that needs to be scheduled" bingo short, sweet and to the point and it all gets across. I am perfectly fine with that even if it's not my opponent I appreciate the reminder if I am spacing out on it. My friends and I should be adult enough to handle an interruption with a reminder of a commitment I made that I forgot about. I would be happy with the reminder actually.

I think you were doing the right thing trying to help Gho5t9 so appreciate the help if he had a problem with what was going on then at that point if he asked you to leave then I would just leave, just for the future it will save you a headache, just a constructive suggestion for you (y)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ghost

i understand but fyi he never said to leave his party

16. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Well that's just communication between the two, so I don't see a problem with it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dtown

Dtown Walk On

Shaun Mason. Can you explain to me wht I did wrg in scheduling with the Texans. The Leag had jst adv the night before I responded to all of his messages and informed him I was leaving for Memphis. We played that same night so why's the problem? I will try an be more active and the post game summary is cool

18. Ghost

dtown this convo been dead everything is good just go post signed and understood in the thread that in this thread>>> http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tmfl-current-state-and-future-discussion.74111/ so you don't lose your rights to your team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.