1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 16 Titans/Texans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Feb 12, 2010.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Week 16 Titans/Texans

whats up man. i can play anytime tonight and would prefer to play tonight. i can play tomorrow night after 6pm pacific. sunday i can play only limited time because of valentines day. maybe from like 12pm to 3pm and that would be it.

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

today is saturday. i can play anytime after 515pm pacific time. let me know. tomorrow will be a lot harder to get our game in.

3. hendrikx

hendrikx Banned

I am open all night tonight. Tommorow I will have Tank sub for me because I am going out of town for a couple of days. Send me a messege on icq when you can play.

4. hendrikx

hendrikx Banned

I am not going to be able to play the game Tank will sub for me. Sorry for the late notice. I will be back in town Monday and ready to go.

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

ummmmm ok i guess. ive already played tank as a sub. kinda sucks i tried to reach for for two straight days and now pop up and are ready to set something up on valentines day. i was online all last night and never got a message from u.