Week 16: Vikes v saints

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by JSimms, Dec 21, 2014.

1. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

ThaBayouChef - can you play tonight??

2. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Free all day today and tomorrow for the most part. Just need a set time. JSimms

3. JSimms

Late tonight, when I get home from Bulls game. I'm assuming this will be 11:00 CT. That said, it's be earlier and I can keep you updated via GM.

4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

DM on GM so I'm sure to see it. Not sure if I'll be up until midnight. But if so we can go.

5. JSimms

I've sent several messages on GM tonight; no response. Unless you can still play tonight, this will have to be a sim. I was avail Sat night, all day Sunday, and now but can't play the next two days (out of town). Big seeding implications for Minny, but it looks like I'm gonna have to leave it in hands of sim gods...

CHUNKNESS

6. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

You sent me several messages at like midnight when I was sleeping. And you didn't post anything on here until Sunday, so not sure why you're talking about Saturday night. Like I said, I was available all day yesterday, within a reasonable time, and all day today. So not exactly sure what you're trying to get at. But it's w/e.

Again, free all day today and all day tomorrow. Within reason.

JSimms CHUNKNESS
    LtJustice
    Michael Overman

7. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

JSimms
    Jeremy, this Is a prime example why the forum should be the primary scheduling tool and vehicles like group me and Yahoo Instant Messenger should be secondary. Your original post should have specifically indicated your availability but it did not.

ThaBayouChef
    Loren, Jeremy communicated with you in the league group me chat box that He was only going to be available to play on Sunday (open) or after his hockey game on Monday night around 11 pm CST; which you confirmed understanding. You had communicated to Jeremy that you would not play on Sunday after the Saints loss and would most likely be sleeping at his other available time on Monday night.

That being said, unless the advance to week 17 is delayed this game will be a sim and we'll let the CPU decide the outcome. Both teams will still be making the playoffs and their seeding will be all that is effected. Jim and Michael, please feel free to interject and make any adjustments.

LtJustice
    Michael Overman

• Like Like x 1
  8. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

That is fine by me. Not a problem.

9. JSimms

Agreed, Doug. We both could've communicated better here, so I think a sim is fair.

10. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Agreed with Doug's assessment here.

This is not a circumstance where I feel an extension is justified, especially because it would end up being multiple days. It's unfortunate that seeding will be affected; but as was already addressed, the scheduling attempts were not up to par on this one. This game will be simmed with tonight's advance.

ThaBayouChef
    JSimms
    CHUNKNESS
    Michael Overman

• Like Like x 1