week 17 49ers vs Cards

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by KingPatron, Mar 10, 2014.

1. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

Miki1369

Monday after 830pt
    Tuesday after 8/830pt
    Wed after 8/830pt

2. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

i should be good for today around that time... here is to hopping u can go a bit earlier tonight

3. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

cool are you on yim or cell. ill check with wife and kids and see if we can play earlier. I might be rocking the baby and playing if its too early! im pretty good at one handed madden!! not! lol

4. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

5. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

sorry about last night bro, i almost made it but i felt a sleep around 11 pm est. Tonight is poker night so i should be getting home late (not falling a sleep tonight) so i can send u a yim once im heading home. It usually is around 11:30 pm est or 12 midnight.

6. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

I posted her at 1030 est I guess you fell asleep before then or didn't check the boards.

I already schedule with you and had the wife all cool and agreed to last night so tonight will be hard to ditch her again and sit around playing (waiting to play) Madden. At this point im over it since I was online waiting for 2 hours and wasted a night and didn't get to even play computer.

I guess a Sim is in our future. GL at poker

7. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

yes i did not check the boards before i went to sleep cuz i thought i was gonna be able to stay awake.

I did check YIM... just before 11 pm and i did not see anything, so i was going to check back around 11:30 pm as per the time u indicated availability, but like i said i felt a sleep.

Again im sorry if u had to do ditch ur wife yesterday to play our game, but starting a game around 11:30 pm for us in the east coast can be problematic at times, specially if u have to be up early the next day.

U saying that "u are over it" that a sim game is in our future... i dont think it is the best avenue to take. Like i said i will be up late tonight and i will do my best to be around late tomorrow as well to get this game in.

It may not mean much in the standings but this is a divisional match up and the 1st time we will be playing each other. I think its an important game to be played specially looking forward to next season.

8. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

12 EST I might be able to play. But I don't think the LG is going to wait for us. it was suppose to be ADV yesterday. but LtJustice didn't post the correct ADV time. So they really are waiting for a game that effects the playoffs.

If they don't ADV and im free ill play. I wont know till later on if the wife goes to bed early or not. she may want to cuddle...spoon and fork. or maybe ill get a break and can play madden :)

9. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Guys,

I can understand Charlie's disappointment that Mike did not show up last night. It never an ideal scenario to have an owner not make an agreed to timeframe.

At the same time, we all know stuff happens sometimes. And yes, it can be difficult to set a mutual time, especially between a left coaster with late availabiluty, and a right coaster.

If you guys can COMMIT to a time tonight, before the completion of the Colts/Raiders game, we will hold off advance. If I do not see a specific time committed to before then, we will advance to the postseason upon completion of that game.

Miki1369
    KingPatron

10. LtJustice

To clarify, you don't have to play before the finish of that game. You just need to have a time agreed to tonight.

11. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

I will be home and available at 12 midnight if u can be free at that time let me know if not they can sim the game.

12. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

ill be home in 3.5 hours so I should have an answer after that. not sure how late you want to be up. if u could go 10 pt / 1 est im pretty confident I can swing that. 9/12 will be a little tougher as family time ya know.

13. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

wow look at your record how do you go 1-15 / 12-2 / 10-6 / ??? / 1-14 ? with all those 10+ win seasons you should steamroll me!

14. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Unfortunately, i cant go at 1:00 am thats to late to start a game for me. I have to be up around 7 am tomorrow. They can sim the game if u cant start around 12

15. LtJustice

We simmed it guys. Wild Card round is open.

16. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

right on no worries I needed another 15 min or so. We will get this in next time when it counts :)