1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 17 Bengals vs Ravens

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Aug 4, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

This game was almost huge for us that tie killed you. I still need a win to get the 3 seed to void stang in round one so it has some meaning anyway lol. Let me know any night after 9est really Saturday is my 40th so I may not be around.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

That tie was awful! I should have won the game too. I let him back in. Killed me. lol. Can you play tonight? I am available any time after 1030 est. If not, I am available all weekend except 11-5 on sdunday. Have a tee time. Let me know what time is good for you my friend.

DJDunn6

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I should be good tonight 6097312377 in case you did not save it

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

DJDunn6

Really sorry man. My internet was off last night. I just got it back on. I can play any time today. Just let me know a good time on here or text me at 4437606451.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I will text you today I am doing yard work and it is my 40th birthday (not happy about it at all) and I think my wife has something up her sleeve tonight my friends are all acting too weird for there not to be.