Week 17: Colts 27 Bills 26

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 17: Colts 27 Bills 26

2 fumbles by the Bills in the red zone on the first 2 drives. Another fumble with 30 seconds to go after a reception in FG range. Colts come back from 23-6 in the 4th quarter. Enough Said. Madden didn't want me to win this one. Good comeback Colts.

It could have been a nice bye and #2 seed, but I'll play it out as the #5 seed and see if the luck can go my way and make a good run at this thing in the playoffs.

2. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

thank you, mustang

3. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

4. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Wow, I almost feel like I should of lost because I hate the Pats!!

First of all I should of lost. Blue ran all over me with Marshawn when he wanted to run. Two clean low hits on the FB and Lynch led to 2 fumbles early in which kept the game from being a blowout. The FB had a 10-15 yd run and I think it was Vontae Davis who snapped his shins at the 1/2 yd line, insane.

Bills D held Manning and Co in check for 3 quarters. Looked similiar to the Pats game earlier in the season. Score was 16-0 before Colts drove down fast and scored in 5 plays. Then Bills scored on yet another big screen by Lee Evans for 61 yds and the game seemed out of reach, 23-6. And big game Ted Ginn Jr. returned his 3rd kickoff of the season and led the charge in which the Colts went on a 21-3 run in the final 8 minutes of the game. Ted Ginn finishes with 8 rec for 108 and a TD. Ginn was just as important to the team as Manning was this season and deserves a look for MVP.

1:00 min left in game and Colts get the Bills to 4th and 12 from their own 43. Edwards hits Evans on a deep post for 20 Yds and Evans hurdled (probably from Blue trying to press triangle to catch and just hit it one times to many) which was costly as he was hit in the air and fumbled the game away. I have no doubt that Janakowski would of hit that FG from what would of been probably 52-54 yds.

Great game Blue, thanks for doing a write up. GL in playoffs. You probably deserved that game easy.