Week 17: Falcons vs. Bucs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Week 17: Falcons vs. Bucs

Okay, let's finish up the season on a high note for you, Wajy. I am available:

Saturday: all day with advance notice to schedule
    Sunday: all day with advance notice to schedule
    Monday: After 2:30 pm central till about 10 pm central
    Tuesday: Not available
    Wednesday: After 2 pm central till about 10 pm central

Let me know what is good for you to get you a victory going into the playoffs, sir.

2. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

If I dont play better than the last time your going to have a sweep on your hands Winny.
    I can get a game in Saturday from 8am till about 12, will be hooked up for the rest of the day until after I watch my Boys win their first playoff game in 12 years, which should be done by 10. Sunday is no good for me. Monday 9:30pm is good as well

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Want to shoot for 10 am central (which should be 9 mountain, correct time for you I believe)? I could wing that. If not then we can shoot for another timeframe, but Saturday 10 am central would work for me. I want to watch NFL playoffs as well.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay, per our discussion on PSN we were to get on and play after the Cowboys game tonight. However, I logged on shortly after the game actually ended and stayed on for an hour to not see Wajy on. I couldn't stay up much later to actually play and keep the missus satisfied, so I logged off to spend time with her.

When do you want to try to get this game in now Wajy?

5. wajomatik

Im sorry for standing you up Winuvas, had a little trouble getting home. We can play Sunday night at 930mnt if your down. If not monday night would work

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

It'll have to be Monday night if I can talk the missus into me getting on. I'll let you know.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Upon further review of my Monday, I won't be able to play late on Monday or Sunday night. And with no ability Tuesday to play, I will talk to Nate about setting me to CPU so you can get a game in.

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

nope. i almost refuse to do this. falcons stood up a player, if bucs dont want to play then imo its a straight sim.

i will bring this to the board and see what decision is made.

9. wajomatik

wow really? I was 45 min late getting home last night because my ride screwed me over. Last night was the first game we had scheduled a time to play. We have five days to get the game in but I missed one day by 45 min and Im getting a sim!? Guess from now on I will just not try and schedule my games early in the 5 days. Whatever I dont really care but seems just a bit weak.

10. wajomatik

Winuvas if you can play tomorrow I can squeeze one in about 11am mnt if we start right then. If not I could get it in tomorrow night whenever after 430pm mnt. If not I can do it Tuesday night 930mnt. I can also get a game in Wednesday after 430pm mnt till 9pm mnt. If not no worries

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I can play around the 4:30 mountain time on Monday. That will work for me.

The only reason we were going to do a sim is because I knew that you usually are a late player, and unfortunately I cannot be. But if you can be on at 4:30 pm your time today I can wing that and we can get this game in.

12. wajomatik

Cool sounds good to me. I get off work at 430 and it takes me about 10min to get home, sometimes they let us go so I will either be on right at 430 or shortly after

13. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll be logged in just trying to practice against CPU with my offensive game so holler at me when you are ready to go sir.