1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 17: Jags v Colts

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Matrix Monkey, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Darkwing

You playing? I had to take a sim loss against you in our last game because you never responded to my messages or game invites. I checked earlier today and the Jags weren't owned and now suddenly they are.

So please let me know if you want to play or retire from the league so I can play the CPU please.

2. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

I just did the latter. I still don't have my own stable internet to play games so since this game is meaningless playoff wise it's better for me to just let u play. I plan on trying to get all my games in next season so hopefully we can finally play this rivalry.

My apologies for that sim loss. I tried making sure I was retired for everyone to play the CPU during this season. I was a little MIA while I decided if I was keeping Madden or not. So your good to play the game whenever you want

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Ok, well I hope to play you next season!