1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 17: Jaguars Vs. Bears

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, May 19, 2014.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

RVallee

Whats good Ryan. This game has playoff implications, so you could definitely be a spoiler! I should be good any night this week 930pm EST or anytime thereafter. If you need an earlier kickoff, let me know and I'll see if I can arrange it. Looking forward to it!

2. RVallee

RVallee Walk On

Hoping to end the run with a win! If we had 3 more seasons I'm quite sure I could be a contender lol.

How about tomorrow night, Tuesday 9:30pm est?

CHUNKNESS

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHUNKNESS

I couldn't agree more! Tuesday night it is. I'll hit you up on YIM once I have the kiddos in bed.

4. CHUNKNESS

RVallee

Ryan I forgot that my sons spring program is tonight. I should still be able to play, but not till about 10pm est. If that's too late I could play on Wednesday if we kickoff at 6pm est or 830pm est or thereafter.

5. RVallee

RVallee Walk On

CHUNKNESS

OK, 10 is usually the latest I like to start. If you don't think it'd be much later than that we can do that still tonight, otherwise we can try for tomorrow maybe at 9:30pm EST. I'm normally up until 10 anyway so just hit me up later with what you think.

6. CHUNKNESS

I'm just getting the kids down now Ryan so let's shoot for Wednesday night at 930 then. Sorry about tonight.

7. CHUNKNESS

RVallee

Kids are in bed now if you can play. Otherwise tomm night is fine.

8. RVallee

RVallee Walk On

Sorry didn't see that, after I saw your first post I turned on the heat-pacers (and fell asleep lol). See ya tonight

• Like Like x 1