Week 17 : Packers vs Vikings

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CSteud, Jan 1, 2014.

1. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Yo Juan, let me know when you wanna knock this game out. I'm free most of today and Thursday/Friday after 7pm est. 505-400-1820 if you wanna text me.
    Juan Valencia

2. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

Hey,

I can play tomorrow (Thursday) at 7:30 pm est. Let me know if that works?

3. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Perfect, cya tomorrow

4. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

Would it be cool if we moved it up to 7PM EST?

5. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Hey Juan, some unexpected stuff just presented itself to me so I'll be unable to play tonight. I can put myself on auto and you can play the CPU if you want. I could probably play tomorrow evening but with the game meaningless (I believe) I don't want to hold anyone up.

Juan Valencia

6. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

We are expected to have a big snow storm tonight into tomorrow and I'm unsure if I will be available tomorrow at all. I would rather play you then the CPU but I'm not sure how available I will be tomorrow. If Jim is Ok with it I could play the CPU.

LtJustice

7. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Lawon and Troy will be playing their game tonight (Falcons/Chiefs) around 8pm CST. If the Falcons win, this game will not have any playoff implications as the Vikings would be eliminated (Falcons/Cardinals would lock the Wild Card seeds with records of 10-6; Lions possess division tie-break) and the result may be simmed if you guys are unable to negotiate an agreeable time.

LtJustice
    Michael Overman
    CSteud
    Juan Valencia

• Like Like x 1
  8. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I didn't realize this game meant anything, sorry fellas. I can't play at 5 but could play later, midnight est? I understand if it's too late. Could you play early tomorrow, 930/10am?

9. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

I cant play at midnight... We can try tomorrow around 7PM EST. If i cant make it then i guess its a sim.

10. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Sorry about this Juan, it's Madden or my daughter and she's winning every time. I might be home by 11 est if you're up that late. Otherwise hopefully we can hook up tomorrow. Anytime after 7pm for sure but during the early afternoon might be a possibility if you're available.

11. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

Dont worry I completely understand.. I should make it tomorrow at 7PM EST.

12. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Juan Valencia
    CSteud

Hey guys, we went ahead and simmed the result of this game, as it no longer had a bearing on the post season. Good luck to you both this off season, and thank you for your understanding!