Week 17 POTW

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by rushers24, Jan 21, 2011.

1. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

This was our final POTW. Not going to write much up for our last week because there are rarely any comments or discussions posted in these threads. Not sure or not if I am going to continue them into the playoffs or for next season.

POTW

Michael Turner -- 14 attempts for 135 yards and 4 TD's. Turner quietly had a pretty good year. He was just covered in Matt Ryan and Roddy White's shadow. Falcons went on to beat the Panthers 49 to 46.

Runner up -- Tony Romo: 197 yards and 3 TD's

POTW Winners

Week 1 -- Matt Ryan
    Week 2 -- Felix Jones
    Week 3 -- Ted Ginn Jr.
    Week 4 -- Felix Jones/Roscoe Magic
    Week 5 -- Jamaal Charles
    Week 6 -- Randy Moss
    Week 7 -- Felix Jones
    Week 8 -- Ronnie Brown
    Week 9 -- Terrence Newman
    Week 10 -- Eddie Royal
    Week 11 -- Matt Ryan
    Week 12 -- Matt Ryan
    Week 13 -- Frank Gore
    Week 14 -- Steve Smith (The really short one)
    Week 15 -- Mike Wallace
    Week 16 -- Kyle Orton
    Week 17 -- Michael Turner

2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Por que Tony Romo runner up?

Seneca Wallace 238 yards, 3 TDs, QB Rating 146.7 (or something in that facinity) in my game against sibellius and the Cardinals

lol not that runner up seems that great to some, but since I don't put up astronomical numbers every week in shoot out games, it's nice one time in the year to get a player recognized who had a really good game.

3. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

Tony Romo locked up an undefeated year

4. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

yea Turner tore me up, he had 2 long ass runs to the right side and my line got pushed around over there, pretty good thing for Capparelli to notice and keep attacking that side.

5. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Wallace did have a good game, but so did Romo. Wallace may of had slightly better numbers, but Romo was playing for a undefeated season, and got it. I actually wanted to give it to Romo not Turner, but my players have won the award enough, and Turner had 4 TD's. But Romo deserved to get mentioned. He has had a very good year in case anyone didn't know. He's played and started in 15 games and threw only 8 INT's, which was amongst the lowest of the league. He might not of had crazy yards and TD's, but he did finish the season with 129.1 QB rating, which was 2nd best only to Matt Ryan who was only .4 better at 129.5

6. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Actually, scratch that. According to Xtreme-football.net, Romo led the league with a 131.6 QB rating.

7. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Nevermind, it seems all the stats on that site are off. Keller can you check into that and see why?

8. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

xtreme football may be factoring in playoff games

9. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

No it can't be because the stats are lower than what they should be. I checked the stats from my last game, everything there is fine. But the overall stats are off for the season.