1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 17: Steelers & Browns

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Devo, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Devo

Devo Walk On

Friday: I have a 7PM PST (9EST) game and can play before or after but no later than 9PM PST (11EST)
    Saturday: Start no later than 9PM PST (11EST)
    Sunday: Start no later than 9PM PST (11EST)
    Monday: Open

2. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

Friday....iam working from home...can play anytime after 1pm est til about 6pm est...then I have plans for the evening
    Saturday...cant play
    Sunday...open

3. Devo

Devo Walk On

Let's plan for 430PM est. I am getting off work in a little bit and have to hit the rack and will try to wake up for the game. If I don't show up it's because I slept through the alarm and we can re-schedule for Sunday.

4. Devo

Devo Walk On

I'm up...ready whenever you get online. A new roster update came out, download before the game to avoid disconnects.

5. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

iam open all day today other than some off season OD stuff this morning....hit me up on the xbox if u wanna roll....

6. Devo

Devo Walk On

I waited 45 minutes for you to finish your OD stuff. I work the midnight shift so I am going to bed and will look for you after the afternoon football games.

7. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

sorry bout that..iam still working on it....I will be around

8. Devo

Devo Walk On

I'm up and can go whenever. My son is on xbox so let's say 530 est or after. I will look for your response.

9. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

I too took a nap..iam up and will shout at u on the box