1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 17: Vikes vs Da Bears

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Hey man - I am at work and right now the work cpu is not allowing AIM so I am limited to scheduling game in this thread.

Thursday: Anytime after 11pm cst
    Friday: I can play from 2pmcst to 3pm cst game start then again after 11pm cst.
    Sat: Same as Fri.
    Sun: Same as Fri & Sat

backlash

2. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

Hey Jeremy, I'm actually in the doctors office now about to get all my wisdom teeth removed. If I'm feeling straight, I am down to play tonight.

I'll probably be all juiced up on Vicoden lol. Friday and Saturday I can make the afternoon times, possibly evening if I don't go out this weekend. Sunday anytime.

Jeremy

3. Jeremy

Up to you Lash. If you want to play tonite after 11pm cst just reply here and post a time and I will be there.

4. Jeremy

backlash

Scratch that..Cant play tonite. If you wanna do it Friday evening, around midnite or later cst thats good with me or Saturday afternoon 2:30pm cst is cool too