Week 2 2010

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Jul 20, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Week 2 2010

I've got my new XBox and I'm ready to go.

I won't put a due date on these weeks as long as you guys are getting them in quick.

3 user games this week:

WKU @ EMU - the game to see who's the tallest midget

ULL @ Idaho

Army @ ULM

POTW:
    Defense-ULL MLB R.Brooks 10 TKLS, 2 TFL, 2 FF, FR
    Offense-UTSt HB R.Turbin 13 CAR, 144 YDS, 2TD

http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_user_state=system#module=moduleDynastyHub&dynid=21471&sku=662A0001

Gameplanning - Everything is game to start, but please make sure you are using things situationally (that means don't turn DL to aggressive all game). We will make adjustments as the need arises.

Run/Pass Commit - See Gameplanning.

Formation Substitutions - Like the depth chart, you need to make these prior to your games. Your opponent should not have to wait for you to do them prior to kickoff. Also, use common sense when using formation subs (ie - don't put WR's at TE). (thanks Rechem)

2. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Western Michigan 52
    Cincinnati 13

I dominated the ball winning the TOP battle 25:08 to 10:33. Won the TO battle 5-3 but really was up 4-1 and lost two fumbles when I was running the clock in the 4th. My RBs as Winchester my starter went 32/182/1 and my backup when 3/39/1. Hopefully this wasn't a one week fluke.

3. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Epic

Idaho loses 52-49.

Leading by 7 with the ball on the last play of the 3rd quarter, Idaho's starting RB, Princeton McCarty (15 carries, 214 yards, 4 touchdowns) gets dropped for a 1 yard loss and tears his rotator cuff. Out for the season.

That's all you get for now, F'ers. I don't want to talk about it.

4. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

Crazy back and forth game against Idaho... took a last second bomb to snatch the victory. Both our rushing attacks were formidable and both passing offenses were quite efficient. great to get the first conf game victory in. GG Centechsan

5. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Utah State upsets Washington 19-14. (2-0) Wrote a big story on the dynasty wire site

6. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Kent State shows consistency as they get absolutely anal raped for the second game in a row. Once again I had nothing on offense. My O-Line must have been mad at my QB or something. And my only talented player, my RB who is rated an 83, out for 4 weeks, woohoo!

I've also failed to score an offensive touchdown in my first two games. But I'm sure that things will turn around next week against Oklahoma... :(

7. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Can you link it? I haven't messed with it yet but when I look at the dynasty wire, I see mostly CPU stories. If you can link your stories directly to here it would make it a lot easier to read.