Week 2, 2012

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by chopper393, Jul 20, 2012.

1. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Welcome to ESPN's College Gameday, live from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, the site of this weeks game of the week between the Washington Huskies and the LSU Tigers.​
    [​IMG]
    I’m Chris Fowler and I’ll be joined by Herbie and the Coach to discuss this week’s News from around the world of college football as well as preview this week’s great slate of action on the gridiron.

We start here in Tiger Stadium, where Gameday is this week. Let's welcome our hottest...I mean newest member of gameday, Kate Upton, with the latest on the Game of the Week between the Huskies and the Tigers.

[​IMG]
    "We start Gameday here in Death Valley, for a Pac-12/SEC showdown between the Washington Huskies and the LSU Tigers.

Washington comes off of a last second field goal to win 27-24 vs. SDSU. They look to continue their winning ways vs. a tough LSU team. Junior QB Keith Price will look to disect the renowned LSU defense, burn the Honey Badger, and deliver the first shock of the 2012 college football season. The Huskies will have to be at the absolute pinnacle of their game in order to come out of Death Valley with a win.

LSU comes off of a win at North Texas. They get their annual cupcake game out of the way, but don't expect it to be so easy for them vs. Washington. The good news for LSU is that they haven't lost at home in 19 games. LSU coach Les Miles has said that the best grass is at Tiger Stadium, and maybe he's right if they keep on winning there. Junior CB Tyrann Mathieu will look to bother Husky recievers and try to pick off Keith Price. Junior QB Zach Mettenberger will look to out-duel his counterpart in this one and will need to in order to continue LSU's home winning streak."

Players to Watch

For Washington-QB Keith Price

[​IMG]

For LSU-CB Tyrann Mathieu

[​IMG]

Well, the headgear is here and ready to go so it’s now time for our picks segment.

#2[​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]#19​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]#4​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    #18[​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]#16​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]#13​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    #14[​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]#11​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]#8​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]#12​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    GOTW​
    [​IMG][​IMG]#3​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Coach-who ya got?​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for joining us on ESPN this morning, enjoy your day of college football on the ESPN family of networks.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Herbie hates me.

3. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

The new helmet graphics are siiiiiiick.

And it looks like Corso redeemed himself this week. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I had to win. Gotta impress Kate Upton and steal her from Verlander.